Simplistics

Marinette sat there. Then she heard a loud BANG! She quickly rushed off.

   "Tikki spots on!ha!" She quickly said before, to, close to the main scene of the akuma attack.

(Did I mention it's been a few months so her belly is swollen?)

    As she got there that's when chat asked, "w-wha— you either gained weight or your..."
    "put a sock in it! I feel sick and can't do this to often so shush up." Lady snapped.

    Luckily, the akuma had their akumatized item on their face. So lady grabbed it and released the akuma then sanitized it.

    Marinette knew this was really, really, bad for her pregnancy.

Adrien walked in and saw her shivering because it was cold here in Paris today. She was laying in a ball, afraid of what chat would think of her. That is when she knew, "next time I come across chat noir I have to tell him who I am."

But she thought again to her agreement she made with that old man. No one, not even your partner will, or can know about who you are, REALLY!"

Adrien brought a blanket and covered her and him so she'd stop shivering then he turned on the TV.

    "Oh, Adrien, you don't have to do this for me." Marinette said.

    "Well I have to protect you and our baby from the frightening cold. Oh and by the way, before I forget, why are you lying her with terror in you eyes?" He started happy but his mood turned sour.

     "You wouldn't understand your not the one gonna be a new m—"

Bang crash crash!!

"That sounds like an Akuma attack!" They said in unison.

"Love! Stay here I'll go check it out!" Adrien said concerned.

"No! Please. Adrien. Will you stay with me? I'm afraid. And being scared isn't good for the baby." Marinette said all smart ass on him. Like wham!

"Ya. In sure ladybug can and chat can do this..." Adrien said hopefully. He didn't want Anything to happen to the city or his wife and child.

Then, "crashhhh!" The window to their house broke. The akuma was after Adrien.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Adrien Agreste, give me your MIRACULOUS!"

"W-wh-aaaa?!??" Marinette started.

Oooooo what will happen next!?