Intro

[Aaron's POV]

Aaron was in the gym, working out. He sat lifting some 35 pound wights. While Aaron was lifting wights, a new person walked into the gym, wereing black, and had a mask covering the bottum part of his face, but Aaron felt something in his that sparked.

'Who is that?' He said in his mind, as he watched the the person walk to the info desk.

[Zane's POV]

Zane walked down the street, towards the gym center, to deliver a package for the manager.

"Uh....? Am i lost again? Nope! There it is!" He said as he looked around, then saw the gym.

Zane walked in, and noticed a man lifting wights, and staring at him. The man lifting wights had a mask that cover the top half of his face, but something sparked in Zane when he saw him.

'Who is that?' He said in his mind as he walked to the info desk.

"Can I help you?" The desk attendant asked Zane as he walked over.

"Hm? Oh, yeah! I have a package for the manager...." He put the package on the desk, but kept glancing at the masked man lifting wights.

[Aaron's POV]

Aaron watched the masked man give the desk attendant a package. He was alittle to busy to focus lifting wights, so he put the wights up, and grabbed his gym bag. He glanced back at the masked man, then headed to the front door of the gym.

"Have a good day, Aaron! Hope to see you again tomorrow!" The desk attendant called out to him, with a giggle, and a blush.

"Yeah! See you tomorrow!" He smiled and waved to the attendant. He glanced at the masked man, who seemed to be looking at him. He blushed alittle, then looked away.

"Ok, Zane. Let me give that to the manager. Thank you!" The attendant said to the masked man, who nodded, then walked over to Aaron.

[Zane's POV]

After the attendant took the package, Zane nodded, then headed towards the door, towards the masked man.

'Aaron? So thats his name...' He said in his head as he stopped in front of the Aaron. He had to keep him self from looking at Aaron's ripped abs.

'He's ripped! He must come here often....' Zane thought to him self.

Zane couldn't keeps him self from blushing alittle. He pulled his mask up alittle, to hide his blushing.

[Aaron's POV]

Aaron looked at the masked man who stopped in front of him.

'Zane? So thats his name...' He thought. He couldn't help but look at Zane blushing alittle. Then found, he was blushing himself. He tugged on his hood alittle, just to hide it.

"S-So...uh...Zane, is it? What are you doing here? What. Have I seen you before?" He looked at Zane, who had a confused look on his blushing face.

"Maybe. I think I have seen you before. Where you with someone?" Zane tilted his head alittle.

"I think...I was with my friend, Aphmau. Do you know her?

"Aphmau? Yeah, I know her. I was actually gonna go see her later."

"Really? Me too..."

"Well I should get going."

"Yeah, me too."

"See you around?"

"Yeah."

'Hopefully...' Zane said in his mind as he walked out of the gym, and to the left.

'Hopefully...' Aaron said in his head as her walked out the gym, and the the right.

They both glanced back at each other, the disappeared from each others sight, and headed home.