I scoffed and lightly slapped her shoulder while Charlie laughed out loud

"I'm kidding! Of course, I'll help you" she said and reach out her arms "but you have to pull me up and drag me to your house"

I laughed and took her hands, then I pulled her until she was standing and started pulling her towards my house.

"You're getting stronger girly" she teased,

I might be older and taller but Charlie is stronger so she sometimes teased me for that and I tease her for being short! Ha! But basically she's right, I'm kinda weak so I started exercising

"I always have been strong, shorty I'm just holding back on you so you would feel good about yourself"

"Is that so?"

I nodded, Charlie then slumped her body on my back

"Then you should be able to carry me" Charlie said as she gave me a grin

I giggled "fine, I'll carry you, small person" I teased

Charlie scoffed and I laughed

I crouched down and lifted Charlie on my back

"Yeehaa!!" Charlie shouted

I giggled "You are such a kid!"

"Yeah, but you love me anyway" she said "but seriously though, I'll really miss you"

"I'll miss you too"

Then I felt Charlie hug me from behind, I smiled warmly as we went to my house

<<-END OF FLASHBACK->>

My thoughts were interrupted when my phone suddenly vibrated

1 message from James

"Hey cutie! I'm at the mall, wanna hang-out? =)"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Charlie s POV

It's Elise's birthday today and since it's Friday, I asked my mom if I could go to Elise's apartment and spend the weekends there. She said it's okay since she'll be gone in the weekends anyway. So my mom gave me money and told me to take care and also say hello to Elise for her. I quickly packed my clothes and asked our driver to drive me to Elise's apartment which is just a few blocks away from her university. I figured I'll just stop along the way and buy Elise the perfect gift. It's her 18th birthday so I have to get her something special.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Elise's POV

I decided to go and hang-out with James at the mall, of course Kylie came along 'cause she has a crush on one of James's friends anyway, we decided to go watch a movie and then maybe go to a bar a little later. James and I have been dating for a while now but I still don't consider him my boyfriend. Don't get me wrong, I do like James but right now I just...I don't know what I feel about him actually...

So after the movie, we went to a bar to have a few drinks, but ended up drinking a lot more. I drank and got tipsy while Kylie drank, got drunk and eventually started dancing like crazy a little later. I danced with James but after a while, I felt a bit dizzy so I told James that I'm gonna head out, He offered to take me home, of course I let him. Kylie stayed behind and told me that she'll see me tomorrow morning. We hopped on his car and off we went.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Charlie's POV

I arrived at Elise's apartment at around 6 pm but no one was there, guess she went out, I took out my iPod, sat at the door step and listened to some music while I wait for her...