Chapter 20: Help!

Chapter twenty:

Ed landed on his feet and looked around the area. There were plenty of trees to hide behind and he knew that Willow couldn't have gone too far.

After all, she didn't know where she was. "Are you going to come out quietly or am I going to do this the hard way?" he called out hoping Willow would reply. There was no answer.

All that could be heard was the sound of the wind whooshing through the trees. Ed frowned, a little annoyed. "Fine then."

Ed's eyes glowed red and lasers shot out of them slicing the trees in half. Each tree fell with a thud to the ground and Ed sliced tree after tree. "WILLOW! STOP HIDING NOW!!!" he screamed furiously.

All of a sudden something knocked him to the forest floor with force. He looked up to see Willow with a rock. "Really? You think a rock is going to take me down?" Ed snorted at this, almost thinking that this was funny.

"It worked with that thug that was trying to kill me." Willow responded quietly backing away slowly from Ed. He jumped off of the ground and started to come near Willow. He cracked his knuckles and his neck.

"Did this thug happen to have superpowers?" he asked mockingly.

"No." Willow answered with a frightened look in her eyes. Now Ed was right in Willow's face. His eyes turned red again and he was about to shoot her.

"Goodbye Willow." Ed said quietly. But before Ed could shoot his lasers something froze his legs to the ground. Ed looked down in confusion. "What the heck?" he broke the ice and looked behind just in time for something to whip by and punch him hard in the jaw.

Ed whipped around and shot his lasers in every direction. Then Ed was lifted off the ground and tossed into the air.

"AAAHHHH!!!" Ed was free falling in the air and fell into a tree. Willow was surprised and ecstatic to see Ryan standing in front of her.

"Hey Ed. Long time no see." Ryan sneered and ripped him out of the tree. Benny, Katie, Aaron and the General appeared from behind the trees and ran over to Ryan and Ed.

"Hey guys. What a nice surprise." Ed said sarcastically. Ryan threw Ed against another tree.

"Are you really in the position to be a funny guy right now?" Ryan asked through clenched teeth. Ryan had Ed pinned against the tree and was pressing down hard on his chest.

Ed just smirked and started to slowly slip away from Ryan's grasp by turning into water. Ed transformed back into his human form and smirked at Ryan again.

Aaron took this opportunity to blast fire balls at Ed. Ed whirled around and blasted Aaron with a jet stream of water.

"Please, all of you bore me." Ed jumped into the air and whacked Aaron in the face sending him flying into a tree. Willow scrambled off of the ground and turned visible.

"Willow!" Ryan ran to her and grabbed her in a hug. "Ah, you're alright." he breathed. Willow's eyes got big when she saw Ed right behind him.

"Ryan! Look out!" she pushed Ryan to the side and Ed froze Willow solid.

"NOOOO!" Ryan screamed, he grabbed Ed by the legs and swung him far into the forest.

"Willow!" Katie and the others ran to her frozen body. Katie touched the ice and whimpered.

"Benny, is there anyway you could fix this?" the General asked hopefully. Benny stepped toward Willow and concentrated on the ice. He tried hard until his face turned a light purple. Katie pushed him aside so he wouldn't pass out.

"I tried, I really did." he sighed, obviously disappointed in himself.

They all stood around Willow helplessly. Tears started to form in Katie's eyes and she covered her mouth in shock. Then Aaron stepped forward and torched the block of ice.

"No! What are you doing!?" Ryan pushed Aaron to the ground in anger.

"No, wait! Ryan look!" Benny cried looking at Willow. Ryan turned to see the ice around Willow melting and slowly go away.

Ryan went over to Willow and held her in his arms. Her lips were a dark blue from the cold and her body was still wet from the ice. Ryan removed a hair from her face gently and stared down at her.

"Willow?" he whispered, everyone leaned in to see what would happen. Would she wake up? Suddenly Willow's hand moved and her eyes popped open.

"Well that was an awful thing to experience." Willow said hoarsely.

"Willow!" everyone cried with happiness and relief. They all gathered around her in a group hug.

"Oh, I thought you were gone forever!" Katie hugged Willow tight.

"Hey, you can't get rid of me that easily." Willow giggled and hugged Katie back.

"Let's go home." the General patted the team on their backs. But as soon as they started walking away a giant gun fired from inside Demenshia's building.

They all turned to see Demenshia with a flare gun. He looked immensely furious and he fired the gun again. An evil grin spread on his face and he pointed toward the forest.

Willow and Aaron looked at each other with panicked looks. They knew what that flare gun did all too well. They watched in horror as the flares hit the trees in the woods and exploded. The team looked around and watched as fire spread throughout the forest. Then Demenshia fired the gun again and again!

"I'm going to stop Demenshia, you stop this fire!" General Wallows hollered and ran into Demenshia's lab.

Inside it was dark and quiet. Every step the General took creaked and moaned. The General entered a room full of chemicals and test tubes. Papers were scattered and strewn across the tables and there were stains on the wall from who knows what. There was a dark purple leather chair in the center of the room not facing General Wallows and he crept up to it.

"I suspected you would come." Demenshia stated calmly and turned in the chair to face the General.

"Please don't make me hurt you." the General muttered gruffly, he took out a taser and frowned at Demenshia. He smiled and slowly got up from his chair.

"I must say its good to see you again.... brother."