Chapter 9: We have a mission

Chapter nine:

It was morning again and Willow was on her way to the training room, but when she got there everyone was staring at her with big eyes and open mouths.

"What's going on?" Willow asked confused.

"I may have told them about you talking to Aaron." Ryan confessed.
Willow laughed,"This is all over that?"

"Yeah, he's scary. Why did you do that?" Katie cried and shook Willow.

"I wanted to know what his problem was."

"You're so brave!" Katie exclaimed in amazement. Just then General Wallows walked in, "Alright guys, let's get train-" General Wallows stopped talking when he saw Aaron walk through the door.

"Sorry I'm late, there was crazy traffic in the hallway." Aaron joked and walked past his team who again had their jaws wide open. Aaron smirked at Willow and despite the teams looks of shock and utter amazement he started his training. Willow smiled and looked at everybody.

"Aaron, nice of you to join us." General Wallows laughed in astonishment. With that everyone else went to work with their powers. All of a sudden the alarm went off again. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at the General. He pushed a button on the wall and a computer screen popped out. General Wallows stopped the alarm and stared at the screen. The General seemed to be deep in thought about what was on the screen. He turned around to face the team with the biggest smile ever on his face.

"Well guess what?" The General started to say slowly, "We have a mission!" He finished excitedly. Everyone started to cheer. It had been months since their last mission and they were so ready for this one. They all quickly ran out of the training room and soon were loading onto the General's private jet.

"Alright, so this mission requires everyone's focus! You all need to work as a team." The General eyed Aaron who just smirked at him.

"It's Dr. Drill and he's terrorizing a small town in California. He's gonna be in a giant robot and your mission is to dismantle it." The General explained and then sat down to enjoy the flight. The group talked amongst themselves.

"So I think Benny should freeze the robot and then it'll be easy to take down." Katie stated to the team. But Ryan scowled at her.

"That'll never work, we need my super strength to rip out its wires and then Aaron could torch it." Ryan answered proudly.

"But then the robot would blow up. What if-" Benny stopped talking when he noticed that Willow looked freaked out.

"Hey, Willow, are you ok?" Katie asked her. Willow looked up with a frightened look on her face.

"Truthfully, I'm terrified." She said quietly and hugged her legs.

"It'll be fine, thankfully you have me to protect you." Ryan replied and flexed his muscles. Everyone burst into laughter which made Willow feel a little better. She looked at Aaron, he was looking out one of the jet's window, not caring what the others were talking about. He turned and met Willow's gaze. He just nodded and continued looking out the window. For some reason that comforted her a little more than what Ryan said.

"We're here!" The General yelled out. Willow felt the plane start to land and as they started to walk out they immediately saw the robot. Willow wasn't expecting it to be as big as a cruise ship. Suddenly she was rushed with feeling of panic and felt like she couldn't breath. What was she going to do?!