First Kiss

It was finally the end of another day of school. Natsu arrived at his locker quickly throwing in everything that he needed and trying to find Lucy. He never knew where her locker was till he followed the blonde haired girl when he noticed Lisanna and her friends in front of Lucy.

"So you and Natsu an item?" Lisanna snickered.

"N-n-no. We're just f-friends." Lucy had the look of fear on her. Lisanna pointed at Lucy as her friends grabbed her making her hit the ground then Lisanna's friends dragging her out following Lisanna. Natsu followed as they threw her against a tree. Natsu walked over there pissed as the other girls noticing him and stopped, they all were looking at him in fear. Lisanna was confused, not noticing Natsu storming her way.

"What are you guys waiting for?!" She snickered as she threw a punch to Lucy only to be stopped by a larger hand.

"Back-off!" Natsu glared with a death look as the other girls already ran. Lisanna glared back.

"She your girl friend?!" She giggled in a bitchy way. Natsu couldn't take it anymore.

"Yes! She is my girlfriend!" Natsu growled at her. Lisanna had a shock look on her face so did Lucy only Lucy was more stunned. "Come on Luce. We're leaving." Lucy still stunned and stiff, Natsu picked her up in a princess hold and walked away with her in his arms. He was holding her close that she could barely move. Natsu and Lucy were silent till Lucy decided to finally speak.

"W-why... d-d-did you s-say I was your g-g-g-girlfriend?"

"It was pissing me off how Lisanna always did that knowing we weren't together."

"But she-she'll start rumors-" Lucy paused when she noticed Natsu looking down at her.

"I don't care." Natsu replied.

"Maybe we should tell them the t-truth." Lucy didn't want to admit it but she did like Natsu a little. Knowing he was popular she would never have the guts to say it.

"I did." He smirked at her. Lucy looked at him puzzled. Was this really happening? Her first boy friend? 'No this is a dream.' She thought. Natsu sat her down in the car and closed her door while he made his way to the drivers seat. Natsu jumped in and started the car, driving to his place.

"So are your parents going to be home?" She asked looking out the window. He remained silent finally speaking.

"They are always at work. They wont be home till midnight." His words were shaken. The rest of the car ride was silent. They entered the Dragneel house. She was shocked, it was huge and big. She didn't even notice he opened her door and held out his hand.

"I'll help you out..." He paused grabbing her hand then pulling her close to whisper in her ear. "My lady..." A shiver went down the blonde girls spine. They entered the huge house. There was a bowling room, pool, pool table, black leather couches, a flat screen TV down stairs covering most of the wall.

"My parents are rich." He said tossing his car keys on the counter. Natsu liked having Lucy around. She always got his mind off of Lisanna.

"How do you think everyone at school will react to us 'dating'? Like a popular guy like you and a nerdy girl like me shouldn't be da-" He stopped her talking moving his face close to hers. "You're... you're really c-close." She stuttered.

"I know." He smiled cheeky at her cheeks turning red. He just remembered her saying she didn't have a first kiss. He smirked with that thought in his head.

"What are you-" He pushed her back with his hands on her cheeks, they both tumbled on to the couch. Her eyes were shut in fear. She felt as if someone was on her. Lucy slowly opened her eyes to find Natsu on her looking at her. Lucy tried to look away but Natsu didn't let her. Her cheeks burned with warmness and redness.

"Hi." He smirked.

"H-hi." She said quietly.

"Sorry what cant hear you." Natsu teased. He leaned in closer. Their lips just one millimeter a part. Natsu closed the gap between their lips. Lucy's eyes shot open so wide looking at him kissing her. Her body tensed up, she didn't know what to do. Lucy hasn't been kissed before so this was all new to her. She did like the feeling though. It was a long and passionate kiss before he broke the kiss. Lucy was trembling. 'I can't believe it. My first kiss.' She thought. She was blushing a dark red.

"I feel so nerdy since I got my first kiss right now." Lucy kinda looked sad.

"I like knowing I gave someone their first kiss." He smile softly. "And I like nerdy girls." He whispered in her ear.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I AM SO DAMN SORRY TO LEAVE ALL OF YOU HANGING WITH NO NEW CHAPTER!!!! I WAS HOSPITALIZED FOR SEVERE DEPRESSION AND ANXIETY AND I ONLY RECENTLY GOT OUT. SORRY. GOMENASAI. PERDON. I'M JUST REALLY SORRY.

~Lucy Dragneel