Chapter 2: Goodbye old life Hello new one

Hey guys!!! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!

This is my first book EVER! So please no hate!

(Cause I've seen some people get plenty of hate)

Haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate

Why do I even bother it's not like anyone reads this HAHAHA

I make myself laugh sometimes

Just kidding I'm about as funny as a dead tree

And that's no where NEAR funny cause the poor tree is dead :'(

Ok I'm done now

With Niall and Louis by my side and Liam, Harry, and Zayn standing in front of me, I can hear my father screaming at them to move.

"No, you won't hurt her," Zayn said.

"FINE, I NEVER WANT YOU AROUND ME OR THIS HOUSE EVER AGAIN!" He yells as he runs inside slamming the door behind him. Louis and Niall pull me in a hug when I start crying, then Liam and Zayn join in when Harry starts dialing a number on his phone.

"Who are ye calling Har?" Niall says in his adorable Irish accent.

"The police, that's child abuse mates!" They all nod hugging me tighter. When the police get here they recognize us from the 20 minutes ago when we just saw them. The police talk to me, then the boys. Afterwards they head inside. When they come back out I see my father getting handcuffed and shoved into the back of a cop car. I feel like I should be crying but a small smile begins to form on my face. Then I see my mother being carried to an ambulance, and my smile fades.

"Don't worry love, your father will be in jail for a long time," The police officer tells me.

I'm to scared to ask about my mother but- "What about her mum?" Asks Harry, gosh thanks Harry.

"Well I'm afraid she is close to death," he says "We are taking her to the hospital but she most likely won't last the night," He says looking at me with concern.

I run to the ambulance, crying my eyes out. I jump in the back and she smiles at me, the first time I've seen her smile since I was 15.

"Goodbye mum, I love you," All she does is smile at me, she doesn't respond, just smiles. Then the E.M.T tells me I should go, I leave the ambulance knowing that was the last time I will ever see my mother.

All the boys are standing near the ambulance talking to the police officer. I hear my name and run over there.

"What are you guys talking about?"

"These boys want you to come live with them in there flat, but I told them you wouldn't want to." The officer says, I run into the boys hugging them crying, they hug back.

"Thank you," I whisper

"Officer I would love to live with them."

"Are you sure, love? Cause-"

"I'm absolutely sure," I say smiling at the boys.

The police cars and ambulance all leave, leaving just me and the boys in my front yard.

"You guys are that boyband One Direction aren't you?"

"Yes," they reply.

"Cool," I say.

"So ready to go to go to your NEW home?" Liam says bending down for me to hop on his back.

"Yep!" I say jumping on his back.