Chp-55

They moved out of the chocolate factory only when a girl came and bumped onto Manik..and was about to tripp of when Manik held her by her waist...All this was watched by Nandini she was fuming with anger...and was state of bursting at any damn moment..

Girl : Sorry vo mein...i was just coming and i did not notice you ..so..i am sorry..

Manik : No no its okay..but you know hindi..?

Girl : Ya i know..

Manik : But how do you know that we are hindi speaking people...

Girl : Anyone can say it by your handsome looks...

Cabir : Tu yahan par apna CID sessiom kyu chala raha hai..

Girl : Anywaus thank you so much..

And she placed a big fat kiss on his cheeks...and that was it...Nandini and came forward and...*Thap* and gave a tight slap on her face...

Nandini : How dare you kiss him?

Girl : Who the hell are you to tell me what i am supposed to do ??

Nandini : I am...i am..his girlfriend damnit...

Girl : I dont think so...by looking at you ...you might not even had allowed him to touch you !! Had you ??

Manik : Absolutely not...

Girl : See i told you...

Nandini turned around and saw Manik . She pulled him by his collar and kissed him by his lips to everyone's astonishment...and then she left Manik leaving a shocked Manik behind

Nandini : Now do you have any further obligations...

The girl was silent..

Nandini went away from that place while everyone followed her dumbfounded...

Manik realised his mistake..and also that she is also possesive fpr him as he is possesive for her ad unknowingly he was smiling to himself

She had walked a long distance out of anger when she stopped and looked back she found no one..she got scared..she was standing on the middle of the road..

She was fidgeting with her mobile trying to call someone..but none of their phones was reachable..

When suddenly a bike came and stood in front of her..with two boys...

Boy1 : Hey beautiful ..wanna have some fun

She ignored..

The second boy got down and pulled her by her hand..

Nandini : Leave me...

Boy2 : Why are u getting scared baby ??

B1 : Is she getting scared ?? Hand her over to me

She first boy pulled her by her waist while Nandini had now started crying..and just whn the boy was about to kiss her..a strong punch landed over his face...and it was none other than Manik...

Nandini : Manik...(she ran to him and held his shirt tightly not letting him go )

Manik :How dare you touch her!!

Manik beats them black and blue and then leave them to get lost.. Nandini was happy seeing the care he has for her...she smiles seeing him..

Till then their friends reach the spot and were happy seeing that their plan got successful...

They all reached their hotel ..and went back to their respective rooms..

Nandini : Manik i am sorry ...

Manik : For what ??

Nandini :For today's ..morning incident

Manik : Oh thats completely fine ..i saw the anger in u when somebody else touches me..

Nandini : Same goes for you as well...

Manik : I love you..

Nandini : But i dont love you ..

(she said pouting her lips)

Manik : May i know why ?

Nandini : Because you let that girl kiss you !!

Manik :Uska revenge toh tumne vahin leliya na...

Nandini : But she kissed you and you did not do anything....

Manik :Do you expect me to kiss her in return ?

Nandini : No ...wait...

She pulled him by his shirt and placed a kiss on his cheek where the girl had kissed him marking him for only herself ..manik chuckled seeimg the baby in her

Nandini : Now sleep !!

Manik : Tum badi ajeeb ho !!

Nandini : Kya ??

Manik : Babhar sab ke samne kiss karleti ho lekin jab koi rehta nhi tabhi kuch bhi nhi ..not fair..

Nandini then just pecked his lips.

Manik : This is not done..!!

Nandini : Manik after all that happened today i am too tired and sleepy pls..let me sleep..

Manik : Okay fyn come lets sleep

Nandini jumped on the bed and Manik lied besides her..she hugged him tight and slept like a baby !!

Manik miled seeing her and soon he too drifted to sleep...

_______________________

Hey readers
I am a bit busy with my studies these days..only till 5th of may then i would be completely free..but i will make sure i will post updates here and there ..hope u all dont mind !!
Loads of love
AjithM