Chp-48

They all soon left the place and moved towards their hotel as it was already 6:00 and it turns all dark very soon . All the way tgey were continuously talking about the things they saw in full mode of amusement....

They soon reached the hotel . After bidding a bye to DP they all went to their respective rooms and changed their clothes and came out and headed towards the restaurant.

All sat in a round table .

Manik : Nandini tumhe vo garden mein jab vo stupid gardener ne chilaya tab bura laga kya ??

Nandini : Haan thoda bura laga but then its okay i was at fault after all

Mukti : Agar usne mujhe data hotana toh mein uski vo uska lungi vahin utaar deti ...

All laugh !!

Manik : So tumhe thoda bura laga haina ??

Nandini :Haan but tum bar bar kyu puch rahe ho ??

Manik :So that i could give you this ..

He brings out a tiara made of roses...

Nandini : Wow manik this is so beautiful

Nandini : Wow manik this is so beautiful ...

Manik : Just like you ..

Nandini : Thankyou so much

He made her wear that and kissed her forehead .

The rest of the girls were staring at their respective partners with anger when..

Cabir took out a ring made of roses and slid it along Navya's finger

Cabir : Did you like it ??

Navya : Like it ? I loved it Cabir !! Thankyou so much ! I love you

Cabir : Love you too !!

Mukti was about to kill abhi with her angry glare when Abhi took out a wrist band made of roses ..and made her wear that ..she blushed ...

Abhi : I love you too

Mukti : Meine toh kuch bola hi nhi ..!!

Abhi : But i heard the words from your heart ...

Alya was looking into dhruv's eyes when he took out a small pair of earings made of roses ...

Dhruv : This is what i got baby..i dont know whether you would like it or not ...(he said looking down)

(he said looking down)

Alya : Aww dhruv ....i love you anyways (she said taking the ear rings from him) I love you my cute baby ...

Dhruv :I love you too (he said rubbing his neck)

Finally all the couples were happy that day only because of roses...these roses had filled their day with love...

Soon their food came

They happily had it and after eating the boys immediately went to the reception asking the girls to wait there ...

Mukti : Inko kya ho gaya ??

Alya : Dont know

Nandini : Why do they have to behave like mad people sometimes ...

Navya : Cauz they are mad ...

Mukti :I second you

Soon the boys rerurned and held their respective partners hand and started moving out of the restaurant ...and they were taking their partners to four different rooms ..

Mukti stopped in midway

Mukti :Hello what where are yoi taking me..??

Abhi without wasting anytime pulled her into their room and so did the other boys...

They had actually gobe to the reception to book seperate rooms for their partners

In Manan room

Nandini : Manik tumne ye kya kiya ??

Manik :Kya kiya matlab ?

Nandini : Why seperate rooms ?

Manik : Ask your bhai he was the one who suggested the idea

Nandini : Manik stop distracting me bolo ye kyu kiya tumhe bhi pata hoga na

Manik : Arey yaar yahan pe bahut thandi hoti hai

Nandini : Toh ??

Manik : Toh we need someone to hug and sleep aur mein cabir ko hug karke nhi so sakta hun yaar sand hai vo...

Nandini giggled seeing manik cribbing like a small baby ...

Nandini : Okay fine ...niw stop being cute..

Manik :You stop calling me cute

Nandini :You are cute ....no second thought to that but now we have to sleep ..kal bhi kuch naya aur unique jagah dekhne jaana toh now only sleeping

Manik : Haan toh sone hi jaa raha hun kyu tum kuch aur expect kar rhi thi ??

Nandini : No manik not at all chalo ab so jao

She immediately went to her side of bed and slept facing her back towards Manik ...soon manik lied next to her and hugged her from behind.and slept cuddling to her ....

And finally the wonderful day came to and end waiting for an exiting morning ahead...

________________________________
Guys do have a look on my new Manan SS : The girl he never noticed...
Its somewhat based on my real story..
So i hope i ll get ur support there as well
Loads of love
AjithaM