Chp-21

Morning arises bringing in surpeises for everyone not necessarily a good one for all it may also contains bad twists which was written in Manik's fate today.

After the long night of pleasure and tiredness Manik woke up in Nandini's bedroom and found Nandini missing....

He searched for her the whole house but it had no traces of her even her dresses were missing then he returned to the room and found a scroll on nandini's side of bed

He was confused seeing the letter as he did not what it was awaiting to bring in his life
He opened the scroll slowly...
It read as..

Manik....its me Nandini writing this for u I dont know how could i actually tell this to you so..this letter would tell u everything..
Manik I am leaving you Manik ..!! I dont know what should i say but i had to do this for my family ..i am leaving you and going far far away with my family beacuse they came to know about our relationship because of which they threatened me about my family's reputation and i was forced to do that but i always loved and will only love no one other than you can come into my life and take your position and i am not gonna tell you where i am going cauz then you will surely find a way to reach me which i dont want ....
I had happily spent all these days with you and yesterday you completed me nd gave my life a new meaning ....but me being selfish i am leaving you all these had been happening since a long time this is what had kept me upset when u had asked me the reason for my silence is that i had to leave you...
I am even going to stay in there with my parents and i dont think so i will return....so i request you that you should not search for me anywhere and be positive and happy with your family and friends...
.I know that after so much of melodrama you will surely brakdown but i dont want you to do so...i want you to be strong and achieve success in your life...if destiny has its fate then we will surely meet each other.... So now be my strong , brave and positive Manik and fight back life and acheive what you deserve...
Yours Nandini !

After reading the letter Manik was shattered into peices he was not able to gather himself he did not knew what he was actually going through his eyes were dead red....and he did not knew anything ..he was just crying and crying ..

He called up his friends and asked them to come to Nandini's place

After sometime they all came and saw Manik in that condition and they did not have any idea what might have actually happened ....

Mukti : Manik...Manik kya hua tujhe tu aisa kyu baitha hai ..

Manik tightly hugged her still sobbing

Manik : Mukti...mukti..vo nandini..nandini..

Cabir : Kya hua nandini ko..?

Manik : Nandi...ni..

He was falling short of words

Dhruv : Buddy relax..bol kya hua....

Alya : Manik ...say it Manik the suspense is killing me

Manik : Nandini ...mujhe chodkar chali gayi ...hum sabko chodkar chali..gayi..vo ab kabhi vapas nhi ayegi...

Saying this he suddenly became angry and stood up . He started shouting like an animal

Manik : Nandini ...why..why did u leave me....

Mukti : Manik relax okay...ye le pani pi ( hands him a glass of water )

Manik just throws the glass on the floor

Manik : No ...nandini..nandini..u cant leave me nandini...

Shouting like this he faints....

Cabir : Manik manik...kya hua tujhe...manik

Manik :(mumbling) nandini..dont leave me nandini..

Alya : Bring water dhruv ...need to do something...

Dhruv rushes in and brings a glass of water

Cabir then sprinkles the water on him but Manik does not react so Cabir poured the entire glass on him and he woke up with a jerk...

Manik : Nandini...nandini..dont leave me nandini..

Nyonika : What Manik kaun Nandini ..kya hua tumhe why are you shouting?

Manik : Mom nandini..mein yahan kaise ..?

Nyonika : Yahan kaise matlab ? Are you ok manik you look stressed ...

Manik : Mom...i dont know ...

Nyonika : Manik tum bahut der se so rahe and i tried waking you up but u were mumbling something and were not ready to open your eyes so i poured the water on you .....

Manik smiled unknowingly realising that this was a nightmare the worst night mare he could ever have and gave out a sigh of releif...

Manik : Thank god...shit the hell dream it was ....

He was continuously smiling to himself feeling the contenment that nothing that really happened

While Nyonika was staring at him with utter confusion...

___________________________________

Whatsay readers kaisa laga twist..
Hope u all liked ;-) let me know ur views through your comments ..
Loads of love
AjithaM