Chp-5

It was early morning when Nandini was busy writing the letter that she had to give to her want to be love MANIK MALHOTRA with full of love and passion and filling all her emotions as words .

Navya: Aaj subah subah bahut busy ho lagta hai !! (winks)

(Nandini smiles and blushes then continues writing ,soon she completes writing and folds it carefully.)

Navya: Hame dikhao ki kya likha hai hum bhi padhte hai.

Nandini: No Navya not at all ! Tum kaise pad sakte ho ? Its the first letter that i m gonna giv to my LOVE .

(Navya shocked to hear that and Nandini realized that what she said and hid her face)

Navya : Oho nandu love haan !!!

Nandini: (confidently) Kyu tum Cabir se pyar nhi karte ho ?

Navya : Vo... Vo .. Toh hai .!

Nandini: Han na hai na tum bhi Cabir se pyaar karte ho aur mein manik se so its fair !!

Navya : Acha chalo ab hum wahan jaate hai Manik ke ghar fir hum bas aise hi space ghumkar aate hai ! Watsay ? Vaise bhi hamara college next week se hai na !

Nandini: (thinks for a while then agrees )

They both leave after getting beautifully dressed up .Nandini takes the letter she had written and they move ot of their house .

After 1 hr by an auto they soon reach their destiny . Nandini's joy knew no bounds. They both walked towards the house it was a huge mansion . With a beautiful garden and swimming pool, but theu had decided that they had to give the letter to the watchman and so they moved towards the watchman cabin.

Navya: Nandu tum thode der shanth rehna hum watchman uncle se baat karte hai.

Nandini: Thik hai lekin aise baat karna ki vo letter lene ke liye maan jaye .

(Navya gives assuring smile)

Navya:Dadaji(as the watchman was a old man)

Wtchman: Han beta bolo kya baat hai !

Navya: Vo kya hai na hum Manik ji ke bahut bade fan hai aur humari frnd toh unhe bahut chahti hai (as navya says this watchman turns towards nandini and sees her calm and beautiful face and smiles. Nandini returns a smile)

Navya : Toh aap hamari ek madat karoge !! Jyada bada nhi hsi bas aap ye letter un tak pahucha doge ? Pls dadaji!!

Watchman was pleased by both of them so he agreed to do that for them .They immediately handed over the letter to him and thanked him and rushed out of there so that no one could see him.As per their plan the next place they had to go was Space Academy!! They soon reached there and just roamed around when they came across the FAB5.They were just walking when they saw a boy trying to do wrong things with a girl who was then bashed by Manik, which made Nandini happy!! Nandini and navya soon returned home had their dinner and dozed off !!

My works:
Manan:From being a fan to a life partner
Manan:Sister's wedding
Manan(SS):The girl he never noticed