When they get jealous

Tony - whenever Tony gets jealous he grabs your hand and drags you away from the person flirting with you, you could even be talking to one of your friends and he still gets jealous and drags you away whether you like it or not.

Steve - Steve isn't the jealous type. He gets jealous every once in a while. Whenever he gets jealous of someone you're talking to, he walks in between you two, and glares at the guy/girl flirting with you. He started them down until they leave and it usually works.

Natasha : You're usually the one getting jealous. But when Natasha gets jealous all hell breaks loose. Natasha will threaten the person flirting with you and occasionally starts a fight. Fists and all. She'll sometimes even pick you up and carry you away.

Wanda : Whenever Wanda gets jealous, she'll make that person see their worst nightmare. She'll repeat it over and over, until they back off.

Thor : Whenever Thor gets jealous he likes to swing his hammer around and flex his muscles to intimidate the guy/girl flirting with you. And it works like a charm.

Clint : When Clint gets jealous, he can get really angry and sometimes end up taking his anger out on you. Yelling and accusing you of liking the other guy.

Bucky : Bucky shows PDA and threatens people to get them to back off. He'll wrap his arm around your waist tightly, kissing you on your cheek. And telling the other person to "fuck off."