Where you met

Tony : You were at a party at stark industries when some rude man spills his drink onto you. "Hey jerk!" He yells at you. "Get outta my way!" "But I..." You stuttered.

"Watch we're you're going asshole!" Tony yells at him. "Are you ok miss?" "Yea I'm fine" you respond. I can't believe I'm meeting Tony Stark! You thought to yourself...

Natasha
You were at a bar in New York City after a long day of work. You searched for a spot somewhere in the crowded bar. Finally an empty seat can into view. You sat down on the stool and turned to the bartender. "One dry martini and 2 tequila shots please." "Sure thing miss." He replied. The woman next to you turned around.

"That's a lot of alcohol for a small girl like you." She said in a flirty manner.

"I think I can manage." You smile back. She was cool and mysterious and she left an impression on you.

Steve
You were going for a run when some guy yelled "Hey b*tch why don't you turn around!" You tried to ignore him but he kept going. "Nice ass. Why don't you come over and..." Furious, you turned around and yelled "I assume you've never learned to respect a woman. Do you think making crass comments is going to charm us! What do you think we're going to do? Be wowed by your "charm" and just drop our panties?! I feel bad for the women in your life!"

As you put your earbuds back in your ear mumbling to yourself and shaking your head he decides you try again. "Yo I said.." Another man yells :

"That isn't any way to treat a lady! Haven't you ever learned?!" The man walks up to you and introduces himself. "I'm Steve." He said reaching out his hand. "I'm (Y/N)." you replied and shook his hand. "You didn't have to help." "I wasn't going to stand by while a pretty lady like you got harrased." He smiled.

Bucky
The cutest laugh you have ever heard took you out of you daydream. Working at the coffee shop sucked. You were snapped out of your daydream and handed a tray. "Take this to table 7." Your boss said. You signed and took the tray. On your way to the table a man spilled his coffee on you. "I'm so sorry." He said. You clenched your fists.

"It's ok." You said with a fake smile. You started to clean up the mess. "Let me help you with that." You looked up and locked eyes for a moment. He handed you a napkin. It wasn't until later you realized there was a number on it. "Give me a call." Was written under it.