•Chapter 2•

"Come on sweetie, your favorite show is about to go on!" yelled my mom from the living room,      "ok be there in a minute!" I yelled back. I ran through the yellow halls of my house only to see my parents already watching the show. "Heyyy I thought we would all watch the beginning together." I pouted. "Well we told you to come, but you never listen"my dad said as he started to laugh. Then someone started banging on our front door.

"Open up Blackwood, we know your there!" They shouted. I looked over to my parents and saw there eyes widen in fear. " You either open the door or we knock it down" They yelled once again. I started to get scared and went to my mom and she lifted me up and nodded her head at my dad.

"Mom, who are they? Im scared." I cried on my moms shoulder. She took me upstairs to my room and put me in my closet."Shhhh, don't cry Kira, It'll all be alright ,ok. But you have to promise me something." Her once calming face turned serious "what?" I cried even more,"You have to promise me that you'll stay here and hide, alright?" This got me to cry more and she noticed that and hugged me,"Shhh, Kira don't cry, you will be alright. Just know that me and your father love yo-" BANG! Me and my mom whipped our heads to the direction of the sound  and she quickly got up kissed my forehead and ran to where the noise was.

All I could hear was the sound of shattering glass and broken wood. But me being the curious little kid, I got up and went to the top of the stairs, but made sure I was out of sight. I saw two wolves, a brown one and a black one. The brown wolf lunged at my mom and teared her body apart. Then I saw my dad getting attacked and I saw the black wolf tear his head from his body. " NOOOOOO!"
<><><><><>
I shot up from my bed and turned and saw the time on my digital clock ' 4:26' then I turned my head to the window and saw that it was still dark. I tried to go back asleep, only to fail. I got up and went to the direction of my bathroom to take a warm and rested shower because I was all sweaty from that nightmare. It wasn't my first nightmare, I usually get worse. I stripped from my clothes and went to the hot, steamy shower waiting.

When I finished my shower i decided to train.
After changing into a sports bra and some yoga pants, I went to my gym, located on the first floor, and decide to improve in some of my skills. I put my head phones on and put some music.

~ 3 hours later ~

I got an email from the league saying who and where my new target was gonna be. I opened it up and it read,
Shadow Assassin, we have a task for you, we will send it to you through one of the other assassins in a coffee shop. The name of the coffee shop you will be going to is called Mary's Coffee ,
Good luck.
- The Assassins League

I went back to my room and got ready. I put my Black ripped jeans on and my gray tank top on and my black leather jacket. I went to my bed and reached under and grabbed to silver knifes and stuck two in my boots. When I finished getting ready, I went outside,and went to my white Ferrari 488, Perks of being an assassin is you get sweet rides, and drove to the coffee shop.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Thanks for making it this far. And sorry if stuff Dosent make sense. But expect more soon.