Chapter 5: And Down She Goes!

~Your POV~

Once Jennicah and I finished the song, the crowd cheered as we bowed. (I really don't know how to spell that...)

We left to the backside of the curtain, and Jennicah walked over to put the violin away.

Once she came back, she smiled, and held up her hand.

I soon got what she was implying and gave her a high-five. For one of the first times we played a duet, we rocked..!

We both gave each other a smile, but then it soon faded as we heard the impish voice behind us.

"You both did well," he grinned.

"I really hate you..." I mumbled, hoping that he heard it.

"Yeah, I get that a lot. But that's besides the point. Did you enjoy the performance?" He asked, folding his hands together.

"I liked it more than you..." I retorted. "Can we go home now?"

Jennicah started shaking her head rapidly. "And why do you want to go home so badly?" I asked her with a small laugh.

'1. This place is freaking me out, 2. I can't afford to be late to class...' She wrote.

"I can't believe you're worried about a school grade at a time like this,"

She just shrugged her shoulders and smiled nervously. Man, she's weird... But I love her as my Weapon..!

The Devil-Man (I'm gonna call him that😂) sighed. "Have you felt any kind of... Change?"

"Besides my annoyance perking, no. Have you Jenn?" I scoffed.

She shook her head, signaling a "no". I turned back to the "Devil".

"See? Can we go now?"

He snapped his fingers as the room started turning a bright, bright yellow color. "Maybe another time..." I heard him sigh.

~Your POV~

~Out of Dream~

I basically flew out of bed when I woke up. My pillow and bedsheets were drenched in sweat.

"I'm glad that's over..." I sighed.

But then someone burst through the door and gave me a great big hug. 'I'm glad you're safe,' she wrote on my back.

I hugged replied to her embrace. "It's gonna take a lot more than that to get rid of me..!" I smiled.

She pulled away and nodded with a smile. She looked at the clock on the wall and rushed back to her room.

I checked the time as well, only to see that it was 6:50. Shoot! We're gonna be late!

I re-tied all of my bandages into my body and rushed downstairs to see Maka making Pancakes and Soul sitting on the couch, strumming his Guitar. (Yes, he has a Guitar in the Anime. Question answered)

"Hey (Y/n)! You finally woke up! I was just about to come get yah," she laughed. "Is Jennicah awake?"

"Yeah, she'll be down in a minute," I replied, sitting down at the table.

She placed a plate in front of me that had eggs, bacon and Pancakes. Soul sat down in a chair as well with his own dish.

We both started eating when we heard a loud 'THUD THUD THUD'. We rushed to where the noise was and saw none other than Jennicah spread out across the floor at the bottom of the stairs.