01.

01. star

"you always look so exhausted, love." the curly head sighed, his fingers tracing lightly on her slightly tanned skin. "your job must be tiring you."

lily didn't speak, instead she just nuzzled her face on the nape of his neck. harry just chuckled softly, leaning his head down to kiss her forehead. when he pulled away, she saw her mouth curve into a small smile as her eyes fluttered close.

"i'll be right back." he whispered, gently removing his hand from under her head and getting up to his feet to proceed to the balcony.

when he got there, he sat down on one of the stools and just looked at the sky. harry always loved night time. everything always seemed to be better at night. taking a shower at night, reading a book at night, and even eating at night – you name it.

he just sat there, eyes staring dreamily at the skies

he just sat there, eyes staring dreamily at the skies. for almost half an hour, he sat in silence, his thoughts running wild. the sound of crickets, in a weird way, soothed his ears. it was almost like music that he will never get tired of.

there was one thing he always loved to do at night aside from sleeping beside lily and wrapping his arms around her.

he loved watching the stars.

there was something about them that always makes a smile creep its way up to his lips. it relaxed him. he just loves how they twinkle at night or how they would form some type of constellation. harry didn't know any of them, but he liked looking at them.

he breathed out a small chuckle and smiled to himself.

he turned to face the body sleeping soundlessly on the bed, arms wrapped around a pillow, and small snores escaping her thin pink lips

there she was, his own star.