chapter 9

After the dinner was over Luke was suppose to take me home but instead he took me to a cute little arcade on the board walk on the beach. There we met karter and his girlfriend alya ( pronounced uh- Lee-uh )
Karter asked what I was doing here and that's when Luke intertwined our hands then kissed the back of my hand telling karter I was his girlfriend. Karter just nodded and threw his arm around Alya's shoulders and headed towards the games Luke did the same to me and we follow them.

After we had been playing the games for awhile the guys went to get us lady's a drink and me and alya started talking. She was actually really cool, she told me she liked art and singing and that she was in love with zac effron and that's when I proceeded to tell her that he is the love of my life too, and we started laughing. When the boys came back we dragged them to the karaoke place that was right next to the arcade and Alya and I got up there on front of everybody and sang start of something new. When we were finished the guys stood up and clapped for us, and came over giving us hugs telling us how good we were up there. Once the excitement settled down I check my phone to see it was already 12 so I told Luke I should be getting home. We said our goodbyes to Karter and Alya and started to proceed out the door when I turned back to get Alya's phone number, once I got it we went to the car and Luke drove me home. When we reached my house we just sat there in silence but it wasn't awkward. He looked at me and I looked at him and we started to laugh, "I had a great time tonight, thank you."
"You just got to live a little sometimes, but me too."
I leaned over and kissed his cheek and got out of the car, but he got out too and ran over to me. "You can't finish a date without walking her to her door, that's just something my father taught me".
"Smart man he is, and I wasn't aware this was a date.."
"Oh it definitely was Ryan."
By then we were at my door and he gave me a kiss on my cheek this time "goodnight Luke."
"Goodnight ryan."
Hmm maybe he isn't so bad after all...
****Luke's point of view ***
"Goodnight Luke."
"Goodnight Ryan."
I watched her go inside and headed to my car.
Once I arrived at my house I went in the door to again see my father standing there, I though I was going to get yelled at for staying out late but to my surprise he only said "I approve she's a nice girl this time." And with that he walked away, and I walked up to my bedroom exhausted from out adventure at the bored walk, I don't think I'll ever smiled so much in my life, oh what is this girl doing to me.