Wedding Day Pt. 1

Start from the beginning

I paused and became stiff. I did not want to hear Sol's name, it made me feel worse. I looked away from Kar and tried my best not to cry. A small little tear formed in my eye but I tried my best not to let it get bigger.

"UHH.. ERIDAN?"

Eridan looked at Kar and Kar saw the small little purple tear formin. Kar looked at me for a while and hugged me.

"OKAY FUCKASS.. WHATS WRONG"

"Its about.. Someone Im flushed for"

------------------------

Cronus was standing at the alter. Sweat soaked at the pits of his suit. He waited for the music started so he could see Kankri.

Eridan was at one side of the alter where the best man would be. Karkat was on the other side, as a bridesmaid.

Two kids and a grown man walked through the isle, they were flower girls. The first girl skipped while throwing out the flowers, it was Aranea and Meenah's daughter, Eris. The next girl just threw the flowers while shivering, it was Rufioh's and Horuss's daughter, Mechin. The last one was fucking Dave Strider in a dress throwing flowers out like a boss.

Following them behind, was Kankri. He was in a white dress with flowers in his hand. Cronus tried to keep his cool but everyone saw that a bright violet shade covered his cheek, he was flushing hard.

Kankri walked up and looked at Cronus. Cronus just smiled while tons of swear poured down his face.

He heard a voice in the crowd of people

"D--> Would you like to borrow one of my towels?, I have e%tra"

Cronus ignored the voice. Karkat walked up to the stance in the middle of the alter and started speaking.

"ALL YOU NOOK MUNCHERS SHUT THE FUCK UP"
He spoke in the mic

The whole crowd became silent

"TODAY WE ARE CELEBRATING THE MARRIAGE OF A FISHASS AND MY INSUFFERABLE BROTHER. NOW LETS GET THIS OVER WITH"

Karkat looked at his brother.

"HEY BULGEHEAD. DO YOU TAKE THIS ASSHOLE TO BECOME YOUR FOREVER MATESPRIT"

Kankri gave a slight nod with his Eyes closed
"I do"

Then Karkat looked at Cronus.

"ASSHOLE, DO YOU TAKE THIS BULGEHEAD TO BECOME YOUR FOREVER MATESPRIT"

"I-I do"
Cronus stuttered

"NOW YOU MAY KISS EACH OTHER"

Karkat just left like a badass

"But what about our vows"
Kankri asked

"WHATEVER"
Karkat yelled

Cronus just grabbed Kankri and kissed him under the alter. Everyone started cheering and clapping.

Kankri threw his flowers to the crowd and Eridan ran to it like a desperate little fuck.

"MINE"
He hissed

Then Cronus grabbed a flower bracelet up from Kankri's leg and threw it out at the crowd. It couldnt be at reach by anyone, but Sollux. Sollux looked away from whats happening. His hand was up.

"Liike iimagiine iif II had a bar of 2oap iin my hand riight now"

He was speaking to Feferi. The small flower bracelet landed on Sollux's hand. He looked at it suprisingly

"What the fuck?"
He questioned

Then Fef started talking

"Ooo)-()-()-(, Now you )-(ave to dance wit)-( someone w)-(o got the flowers!"

Sollux looked around to see who had the flowers. Then he saw Eridan had a bouquet of flowers in his hands.

"Oh 2hiit"