One Night

Eridan POV

After the dinner we had, me and Sol went home. Karkat came along because he asked if he can sleepover. I dont know why he asked that but I let him come over anyway

Sol and Kar were sitting on the couch together watching a movie, The Troll who fell in love with a bee Movie. I was in the room next to the living room, The Kitchen.

If you didnt know, I felt a little.. Black for Sol back in our wrigglin days. At first I knew I had a small amout of black feelings for him. But I felt also a tad Red for him, I didnt know if it was red feelings or it was just another feature of having black room feelings for a troll. But I dont know if I have any black room or red room feelings for him now.

I was sitting patiently on the stool, staring at the fridge. No one knows I keep Whisky in there. I kept trying to fight the urge of drinking the Whisky.

I looked through the hallway to see the Living room. Sol and Kar were distracted by the movie. I knew they both would like the movie. It has bees for Sol, and Romance for Kar.

I looked back at the fridge. One sip wont hurt. I stood up slowly, then I looked at Sol and Kar. Then I walked to the fridge to open it up.

In front of me was 3 whisky bottles. One had its own flavour. I reached for the honey flavored one, It was my favorite. I closed the fridge and leaned against it.

I bit the cork with my mouth then pulled it out with my teeth. Then I tilted the bottle over my mouth until, Sol came in

"Hey Fii2hbreath, do you have any popc-"

He looked at me when I was about to Drink the beverage.

SOLLUX POV

I looked at ED for a second. Then I looked at the bottle. I squinted my eyes to read the label on it.

*TROLLDANIEL*

Then I walked closer to ED to read the words below it. ED was eying me while I was doing this.

*WILD HONEY FLAVOURED*

I stared at ED again, he stared back at me.

"ED, what ii2 that?"

"WWhisky"

"Are you actually goiing to driink that all?"

"Just a sip.."

I stared at ED right in the eye

"Pour me a glass"

"Wwhat?"

"II 2aid, Pour me a glass"

ED looked at me akwardly. He then slowly put down his bottle and slowly looked through the cup holders for a glass cup. He was looking at me while doing this, I looked back with a stern face.

He placed the glass cup on the counter table. Then he grabbed the Whisky bottle and poured the whisky half way in the cup.

He then grabbed it and gave it to me

"Here"

I gripped the cup in my hand and examined it a little. I took a sip. I widen my eyes, HOLY 2HIIT.

*30 Mins Later*

Karkat POV

I heard a crash come from the Kitchen. I looked next to me to see Sollux wasnt here. He told me he was going to get a drink, BUT WHERE THE FUCK DID HEE GOO.

I stood up and walked towards the kitchen. I looked inside and what was inside shocked me.

Sollux was pinned down to the counter table by Eridan. Eridan's body hovering over him filled me with jealousy and rage. Sollux's face showed his teeth gritting and his nostrils flared. Eridan showed the same expression but with a slight grin.

I was going to say something, no, more like yell. Until Eridan did something that broke my heart into a million pieces.

He was leaning towards Sollux with puckered lips. Right before there two lips could make contact. Sollux used his psionics to pushed Eridan off of him and make him fly into the sink. His ass laying inside the sink while his cape covered his face.

Sollux turned to me.

"Oh hey KK"

Then Eridan removed the cape in front of his face and looked at me too.

"Hey Kay Kay"

His words were kinda slurred and he sounded like his March self. He was obviously drunk.

A red teardrop started forming on the corner of my eye. I CANT FUCKING BELIEVE HE WAS GONNA KISS HIM. I stared at Sollux for a while. Then ran to the couch.

"KK?"

I grabbed the blanket Eridan put out for me and wrapped it around myself.

-----------------------------------------

Sorry if its not long as I usually make it. Ill make the next chapter longer.