Wedding Day Pt. 1

Eridan POV

I was wearing the suit I wore to the anniversary of my Bro. I wasnt fit up for it. I was still a little depressed about Sol.

Of course he was comin to the weddin too. He just didnt ride with me. Him and Fef went together. Cod, who knew I could hate my moirail so much, its even darker then the black quadrant.

I wore the same clothes I wore to my bro's anniversary. Except i actually spent 1 hour fixin my hair for my bro's special occasion.

He had wanted me to become his best man, so I agreed. Kankri was still in the hotel while Cronus was near the food table. I walked up to my bro since I had no one to talk to.

When I was in front of him, He kept wiping the sweat from his forehead. He kept looking at different directions then he ran to the cooler. I followed him, obviously. He shoved his face into the cold ice of the cooler.

I tapped on his shoulder because I was concerned if he was okay. Cronus lifted his head up quickly and turned back and looked at me.

"Oh, phewv it wvas just you"
Cronus sighed

"Cro, may I ask. Wwhat the hell is wwrong wwith you?"

"Sorry bro, its just im nervwous about today"

"Wwhy are you nervvous? Its obvvious he's goin to say I DO"

"Its not that, its just. Wvhat if something happeneds on my special day?"

Eridan grabbed a towel at the side of the cooler and handed it to his brother.

"Relax bro, im sure it wwill be fine"
Eridan Assured

Cronus wiped all the water from the ice off his face with the towel.

"Thanks bro, im gonna, go stare at myself in the mirror"
Cronus replied

Cronus ran off to the bathroom. I stared at him for a while then I looked around the beach. Cronus had his wedding at a beach near a fancy hivetel. Some people were here, like Nep, Equ, Vris. Then I looked around more, I saw Fef. A pure hatred fill in my heart when I looked at her, I wanted to kill her except, on her purpose. Then I saw Sollux walk up to her with a bottle of faygo in his hands, he handed it to Fef. The hatred feeling dropped in me when I saw Sol. I felt Like I was sufficating, and I couldnt breath. I didnt want to look at Sol at all, looking at him makes me feel like I have been stabbed in the chest.

I looked away from him real quick and pretended I didnt care. Then when I turned, I saw Kar in red and purple dress. He was sitting all alone, on the sand of the beach. I never seen him in a long time so I thought we could talk, plus he looked lonely.

I walked up behind him and sat by him, Kar didnt see me yet because he was looking away.

"Hey Kar"
I said camly

Kar quickly turned his head to my direction and his face turned into a bright red flush.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"
He asked

"Because its my bro's wwedding, wwhat do you think"

"I KNOW THAT FUCKTARD. IM ASKING WHY ARE YOU SITTING NEXT TO ME"

"You looked lonely"

"WHY WONT YOU GO HANG OUT WITH SOLLUX"