How Could He

Sollux POV

I was standing akwardly outside of the Men's bathroom. Trolls were walking pass me. The fact that there older and taller then me makes me feel uneasy. I griped onto the straps on my bag harder. I was standing in a stiff postion. Ive already gotten used to this school, But I dont feel comfortable around here. So I constantly stick with ED.

NO II DO NOT LIIKE HIIM!!

ED came out of the bathroom. There was a piece of toilet paper stuck to his shoe. I didnt want to tell him because I thought it would be funny for him to walk around with toilet paper stuck to his shoe.

"What took you 2o long, II wa2 waiiting for hour2"

"You dont need to wwait you knoww"

"II can do what ever II want, 20 2hu2h"

Me and ED started walking through the hall to get to class. ED just kept a smiling face while walking through all these trolls. But I just stared at each one of them disgustingly. ED doesnt have to be afraid since he's a highblood, but who honestly gives a fuck?

There was some trolls already sitting in seats when we went into class. The professor was organizing the papers on his desk. Me and ED walked up to take a seat. The bell hasnt rung yet but me and ED always goes to class early.

"Ugh II hate thii2 2tupiid cla22"

"WWhy did you take this course then?"

"BECAU2E II WA2 FORCED TO, YOU IIDIOT!!"

"your just here to get your degree in Technology, Not science or anythin like that"

"II diidnt want to be iin thii2 2tupiid general Chemii2try cla22. II wa2 put iin thii2 2tupiid cla22 when I got enrolled in thii2 college"

"WWell you better get prepared"

The bell rang and trolls started entering.

"This class is vvery hard"

I looked at ED who was currently staring at the teacher. Why the fuck did he like this class so much

*25 Mins later*

The professor kept blabbing and blabbing. I didnt even know what he was saying anymore. But ED on the other hand, His eyes were focused on him like he was the last honey bee on Alternia .

I leaned to ED to whisper to him.

"How are you entertaiined by thii2?"

"Your not?!"

"Thii2 cla22 ii2 boriing"

"Shut up pissblood, you dont knoww anythin."

"II know that II have actually chemistry then you"

"Fuck off Sol"

I snickered a little. I heard the door swung open. Another troll walked in with papers in his hands. He had a red sweater. Then I looked at his face, It was Kankri.

I nudged ED and whispered.

"What ii2 kankrii doiing here?"