This Is It...

HEY LOVIES!! LAST CHAPTER, I HOPE I DON'T DISAPPOINT YOU. I WARN YOU NOW, IT'S SHORT.

I REALLY AM THINKING OF DOING ONE SHOTS. SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT, BUT I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT MICHELE AND GIANNI WOULD BE LIKE TOGETHER. WHAT IF SHE WOULD HAVE GONE TO ITALY WITH HIM?

AND WHAT TEANNA AKA BABY AND ROBIN HOOD WOULD HAVE BEEN LIKE TOGETHER...AND HOW ALDEN AND GLEDA WIND UP TOGETHER...WHAT ABOUT WHAT KINGZY AND ANYA WERE LIKE TOGETHER...

WHAT HAPPENS WITH AXE AND WALEZ...WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF AXE CHOSE REYKE...WHAT IF SHE AND MAQ DIDN'T BREAK UP...SHUCKS I MIGHT JUST THROW ANDY IN THE MIX TO MAKE IT SPICY...

HUNTER AND ELEORA AKA GAEL...WHAT SHE AND WYNTER ARE LIKE NOW...OH AND AURELIO AND HIS MATE...

WHAT ABOUT WHAT ABOUT FARRAH AND KAI...I THINK SHE WOULD TURN HIM OUT, YOU KNOW HOW WILD SHE IS...FIRE GOD OR NOT HE WOULD BE SPENT...

LET ME STOP, ON WITH THE STORY!!

The wedding was beautiful, whimsical Alice in Wonderland theme right here in Hawaii since Chase refuses to let me fly. He just had to knock me up before the wedding. Not that I'm complaining, but I am pregnant, not handicapped. As soon and Gee Gee And Farrah found out they flew to come help. Chase owns a couple properties here, so they are staying in one of his properties close by.

Uncle Dom came over one day while Farrah was here getting on my last nerve. Mind you this was before the wedding. I kid you not, for the first time in her entire life Farrah shut up. She was mid sentence...

FLASHBACK (OUTSIDE POV)

Dominick Salvatori, drops by his nephew's home just to spend sometime with he and his wife. As he walks in he looks to his left and sees a woman that rises the tempo of his heart. With a smirk he approaches her. He is now less than an arms length away from her. He takes her dainty hand in his and kisses the delicate skin of her wrist. Her pulse beating rapidly against his soft lips. He looks up into her brown eyes. "Sono Dominick Salvatori. E che devo chiamarti bella?" (I am Dominick Salvatori. And what shall I call you beautiful?)

He smirks at her when all she can do is whimper. He turns her hand over and kisses her knuckles, not breaking eye contact before releasing her hand. He then turns to Michele and Chase like nothing happened...

END FLASHBACK

She sat there gaping like a goldfish. I had to pretend to look for something in the fridge to keep from being seen laughing, and Chase pretended to pick something unseen off of our spotless floors. I will never let her live that down. The entire time he was there she was on her best behavior...well until...

FLASHBACK (OUTSIDE POV)

"There is no way for a ...donna, to reach her orgasmo without a man! It is impos-!"

"Whoa hold up there Italy, maybe where you come from, but this is America! We don't need a man to to get off!" Farrah says with a hand on her hip, cutting Dom off.

Dom just looks at her and laughs. "Oh really...then tell me la mia leonessa (my lioness), what is it that you use, when a man is not present?" He looks at her with a smirk.

"We use any number of things to replace you. Fingers, dildos, vibrators shower heads, a tongue-"

He holds up a hand. "Ah, why? Why not use something flat?" He smiles once more.

She looks at him like he's an idiot. "Uh hello, penetration?!"

He chuckles. "So, let me get this right. You need something to penetrate you...like a man does? Even lesbians use dildos or strap ons! You say you do not need him to reach peak, but you need something to imitate him because non-penetrating objects don't work...yes?"