Chapter 29: The Ex Girlfriend *EDITED*

Start from the beginning

"No I'm great sweet cheeks," I said dragging out the end of the sentence and then kissing his cheek.

"Come on, lets go and dance," I said grabbing Niall's hand and making my way onto the dance floor glaring at Holly.

We spent a long time dancing together and with the other people around us without any problems, even though I was now quite drunk. After a moment I saw Holly wobble onto the dance floor and walk over to us.

"Hey baby," she slurred and I glared at her.

She then started trying to dance with Niall grinding and putting her hands all over him. I watched for a few moments before I lost my temper completely.

"Oi, listen Hally or whatever, get away from Niall, neither of us want you here so please leave," I yelled at her but the loud music stopped most people from hearing us.

"Yeah right you fucking bitch, Niall is my man so leave us along," she yelled back.

"He's you're fucking EX, he doesn't love you so piss off," I shouted at her.

"I don't think so," she said before turning to Niall and kissing him full on the lips.

I stood there watching them in shock. A second later, Niall pulled away from Holly and put his arm around me firmly.

"Get away from me Holly, I don't love you I love Liv," he said to her pulling me closer to his side.

I was still frozen at what she did and she had a look of shock on her face after what Niall had said.

"It was you, you stole Niall, you bitch," she said before slapping me around the face hard.

The slap brought me out of my shock and made me feel sober as I felt my cheek burning, how could she. I looked at her once more and felt disgust. I felt tears start in my eyes and then I ran. I ran through all the people on dance floor not caring who I bumped into. I ran through all the people mingling and past Perrie, Zayn, Louis and El who all called after me but I didn't care. I ran through everyone to the entrance and ran out the doors. I was greeted by flashing lights in every direction. I hid my face and ran through the paparazzi and fans and I ran down the road. I kept running until I got to a near by park. I found a big tree and sat down, my back against it. I took in a deep breath and let everything out. My cries became louder as I rested my head between my knees.

"Liv," I heard an out of breath voice call.

I looked up to find Niall jogging over to me.

"Liv, I'm so sorry, I never kissed her, I pushed her off, I didn't know she would hit you, I tried to get away from her," Niall rushed out.

"Niall I know, It's not you're fault," I said looking down.

I heard him sigh and then move towards me and sit down. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to him. I turned towards him and lay my head on his shoulder still crying.

"Why do people hate me when I've done nothing to them," I said sniffing. Niall put his finger under my chin and lifted it up looking in to my eyes.

"Because they are jealous. You are everything they want to be, so they want to bring you down, but Liv, you can't let them, don't let some stupid people affect you because you are amazing. Focus on the nice comments, they don't just say that because they are fans, they say it for a reason, for so many amazing reasons. I love you Livvy, never forget that," Niall said still staring into my eyes and I stared back at him.

"Thank you, I love you too," I whispered before kissing him on the lips.

"Let's go home," Niall said quietly.