The oni continued to fight as the elevator door dinged, reveling Melissa and Raphael. "Back up." He shouted. Melissa tried to back away safely but ended up getting slashed in the leg. I smiled as the doors closed, everyone was going according to plan.

Reese's eyes widened as he tugged on my sleeve. "They're coming. We have to go, now." I nodded, turning around and running out of the hospital.

Reese and I made our way to Beacon Hills High School, apparently the teens were coming here to fight us. A car pulled up as we ran into the parking lot. "You get them, i'll handle the other one." I saw him run towards the back of the school as group approached me. It was Lydia, Scott, Kira, and Stiles.

"Like Reese promised Stiles. We're going to kill all of them. One by one." Their heads snapped towards me, Stiles' eyes widened. "Aubrey?" I snickered. "Aubrey is long gone Stiles, it's just me now." I closed my eyes, time to play a little trick. Opening them, I saw the scenery I has just created. Snowy Japan.

"What the hell is this?" Scott asked, glancing around. "Where are we?" I smirked. "Between life and death." Lydia stared at me before mumbling. "Bardo."

I nodded. "But there are no peaceful deities here Lydia." I glanced over at Stiles, who looked sickly. "You're dying Stiles. And now everyone you care about is dying too." His eyes widened. "What? What do you mean?"

I chuckled, walking forward. "I've captured almost all of the territories on the board Stiles. The hospital. The sheriff's station. And now the animal clinic." They all glanced between them as I felt the oni surround me.

Their eyes widened as I walked forward. "Do you know of the ritual of seppuku Stiles?" He shook his head, glaring. "No, and I don't want to." I smiled. "Well, you're going to."

"When a samurai disembowels himself with his own sword to maintain his honor, but that's not the cut that kills him." I drew an imaginary line across my neck. "The killing stroke is made by his kaishakunin, who beheads the samurai with his own katana."

I smiled, getting closer to him. "And guess who your kaishakunin is. It happens to be your best friend, Scott McCall." They glanced at eachother as I continued to smile. "I mean, I would've much rather have it be Aubrey, but she's never coming back."

A tear fell down Stiles' cheek as he stared at me. "I'm going to make your best friend kill you Stiles. And you're going to let him. Because just like you, they're all going to die." I stepped closer so that I was face to face with him.

"Everyone touched by an Oni's blade. Unless Scott kills you first. And you wanna know who got touched? I'll give you a few examples. Melissa, Stilinski, Parrish, Deaton. Shall I go on?"

Stiles glared at me, a tear falling down his face. "Why? Why are you doing this?" I smirked at him. "To win the game." I backed up behind the oni, pointing at the group. The oni held out their swords as Scott and Kira prepared to fight. This was getting interesting.

"How is this happening?" Scott yelled as he swung at an oni. "How are we in this place?" He glanced at Kira who shook her head, holding out a sword towards the oni. "You're asking me? A month ago, I'd never even touched a sword." KIra swung at the oni, who easily dodged her attack.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Stiles grab a sword. He held the point to his stomach as Lydia stared Wide-eyed. "Stiles, no!" Scott stopped fighting, staring at Stiles "Stiles, what are you doing?"

Stiles kept his eye on the sword, tears falling from his eyes. "What if it saves you? What if it saves all of you?" Lydia shook her head. "What if it's just another trick?"

I shook my head smirking. "No more tricks Lydia." I looked over at Scott. "End it Scott. Let your friend fall on his own sword. Do for him what he cannot do for himself. Do it Scott. Be his kaishakunin. Give up the game. You have no moves left."