It's Finally Over

Start from the beginning

He groaned, rolling his eyes. "Aubrey, i'm not in the mood for games, try creating light." I shook my head. "I'm serious, I can see perfectly clear."

I saw his eyes widen for a split second before turning back to normal. "Okay, how many fingers am I holding up." He held up five fingers in front of him.

"5." He nodded, flipping the switch back on. "I think I know what you are." My eyes widened. "You do?"

"You're a Darkarizmic. Controller of the darkness." Suddenly, I felt a jolt of energy go through my body, taking a deep breathe. Void Stiles smiled. "And I think I was right."

"Revel your eyes." He said, holding out a mirror. I nodded, shutting my eyes before gasping. Looking into the mirror, my eyes were no longer the purple that I was used to seeing. They were a dark gray, almost black. "Wow." I mumbled, staring at them.

"Now that we know what you are, it's time to discover what you're capable of." I nodded as he turned on a bunch of bright lights, the whole room almost white. "Now, one thing you can do is light absorption, meaning you can literally absorb light." I nodded as he pointed to one of the lights. "Try it."

I closed my eyes, holding my hand out to the light. "Focus on the light, picture it being disappearing."

I thought about the light disappearing, like it was never there. Snapping my eyes back open, I saw the light was no longer on. Void smiled. "Good, Good. You're quiet the natural." He turned around, stepping back from the lights. "You see the shadow." He pointed down at his shadow as I nodded.

"You can do many things with shadows, even change the shape of it. Focus on the shadow's shape, then focus on what you want it to become." I nodded, closing my eyes again. I pictured Void's shadow in my mind, memorizing the figure. I also thought about Allison. I missed her so much.

"Thinking about the dead eh?" Void said as I opened my eyes back up. Looking down at the shadow, I no longer saw Void, I saw a bow and arrow. I felt a tear forming in my eye as I stared at the shadow.

"Ok now, I want you to grab the shadow out of the ground." I snorted. "Grab the shadow?" Was he serious? He huffed, crossing his arms. "Yes, now do it." Wow what a sour fox. I bent down, placing my hand on the shadow. To my surprise, I could feel it.

My eyes widened as I lifted my hand, the bow in it. It gave off a black aura as I held it. My mouth dropped. I just picked up a shadow.

"Good. Now you also have the basic abilities. Night vision, Shadow camouflage, and probably more." He stepped closer to me, grabbing my shoulders. "But we'll get back to that later. Right now, I need my sidekick."

"Bu-" I tried to say but was slammed into the ground, my vision going dark.

*Void Aubrey's P.O.V*
I snapped my eyes open, sitting up as Reese smiled down at me. "How'd it go." He held his hand out, helping me up. "Pretty good. Found out she's a Darkarizmic." I nodded as we walked out of the hallway. "So, what are we going to do now?"

I followed him into the car, getting in the passenger seat. "We're going to pay our friends a little visit." He started the car, pulling out of the camp.

We arrived at the hospital, which seemed surprisingly empty. We walked up to the front desk, the man not noticing us. "Hi there." He looked up at us, his eyes narrowed. "Could you page Melissa McCall for me please?" I felt the oni appear behind me as his eyes widened. The oni lunged forward, stabbing him in the stomach. He glanced down at his stomach, before falling to the ground.

"Well, I guess we're going find her ourselves." He glanced at the oni before walking down the hallway. "Now the fun begins." He mumbled as everyone stared at the oni, wide eyed.  The oni ran forward, slicing everyone in their way. Screams filled the hallway as everyone tried to outrun the oni, having no luck. I smirked as they slashed and threw the people.