Chapter 3: Resortment

"So then she just dissed you?"
"Yeah, I can't even recognize her."
"Do you think that school did somn to her?"
Trey and Dipper were talking on the phone the next day.
"I'm not sure, all I know is that that is not the same Pacifica Northwest I knew two years ago." Dipper exclaimed.
"Well I should be heading to class now." Trey suggested.
"Okay see ya." Dipper hung up.
Who was this girl and what had she done with the Pacifica Dipper knew and loved. She treated him nothing more than an employee of her father's company.
He lowered his phone from his ear. His wallpaper was a picture of himself and Pacifica at the Mystery Shack annual carnival. He smiled before turning his phone off. Dipper's phone buzzed before putting is in his pocket. It was a system notification reading, Contact Deleted.
Dipper pressed the tab leading him to his contact list. He scrolled down to find the "P" category was blank. Pacifica's contact had disappeared.
That's strange. Stan walked in.
"What's wrong kiddo?"
"Pacifica's contact is gone." He kept his eyes on his phone.
"Pacifica, as in that Northwest brat, why would you want her number?" Stan was puzzled.
Dipper looked up. "I dated her, of course I had her number."
"Really, well they say you learn somn new everyday."
"What! We've been together three years, how could you not have known?" Dipper was angerly confused.
"Jeez, kid no need to yell, must've forgot or somethin.'" Stan assured.
Dipper walked upstairs.
How could Stan forget we were together?