catorce

an || here's part two. one more chapter and then the epilogue ((:

-

haneul had woken up due to the sound of grunting, as if someone was struggling. hesitantly, haneul opened her eyes and was frightened by the sight before her.

the grunting was from jin. jin had his arms tied behind him, much like haneul, and taehyung was beating the crap out of him.

"stop!" haneul yelped. taehyung glanced over at haneul with a look so terrifying it could freeze over hell.

"ah, haneul. you're awake. just in time for our second rule. rule number two: torture the hell out of your victims," taehyung laughed maniacally. taehyung hit Jin harshly one last time before retreating to haneul.

"no, taehyung! pick on me and me only," jin yelled, his voice hoarse.

"no, no jin. taehyung wants to torture us, so do it," haneul spat. taehyung chuckled. taehyung cocked his arm back, launching it at haneul's face with great force.

the sound taehyung's fist colliding with haneul's jaw echoed in the room.

"is that all you got?" haneul threatened.

this angered taehyung, earning haneul another harsh blow to the face.

"ya! kim taehyung!" jin yelled.

"there are four rules to being a psychopathic serial killer. rule number one, jin?" taehyung asked, as if it were some sort of a sick twisted joke.

"i-i-"

"daeng, wrong answer!" taehyung snapped, punching jin in his face again.

"haneul, your turn!" taehyung chuckled.

"always offer the guest something to 'drink'," haneul grunted.

taehyung squatted to meet haneul's line of vision, a smirk overpowering his face.

"correct," taehyung stated, forcefully kissing haneul. haneul bit his lip, causing him to retreat.

"you bîtch!" taehyung hissed, smacking her across the cheek.

haneul's lips were swollen and her cheeks were getting swollen and purple.

"you're quickly going to learn what number three is," taehyung chuckled, retreating to a different room.

haneul quickly got to work, trying to retrieve the knife from her boobs. thankfully, haneul had hooked the knife to her bra strap, making it easier to grab onto it with her teeth. she bit on the metal, unhooking it from the strap. haneul looked over shoulder, sticking out her fingers as far as they could go. releasing the metal from her mouth, haneul caught the knife, opening the blade and working on the rope.

"haneul, have i ever told you, for a gay man, i am deeply in love with the idea of you having boobs," jin teased. haneul finished cutting the rope, scurrying over to jin to release him.

"hurry," jin urged, haneul slicing the rope faster. the rope fell from their hold and jin cautiously stood up.

"ah, ah, ah. where do you two think you're going?" taehyung chuckled, a baseball bat in his possession.

"taehyung, just stop. please, just stop. the cops will find us, i'm sure, and you'll have nowhere to run," jin coaxed, hiding haneul behind his frame.

"see, jin that's where you're wrong. i always win," taehyung hissed, swinging the bat. jin rose his arm up to block the swing, possibly breaking his forearm in the process.

"ah!" jin yelled, falling to the ground in pain.

"jin!" haneul yelped. haneul frantically looked up, noticing that the bat was aimed at her. haneul jumped out of the way, the bat hitting the floor with a loud THUD.

"you're quick. but unfortunately, so am i," taehyung smirked, picking up the bat. haneul clutched the knife tightly in her hands.

taehyung swung, haneul ducked and ran behind the chairs. haneul picked up the chair jin sat in and threw it at taehyung, the chair shattering against taehyung's back.

"you're truly going to get it now," taehyung grunted, swinging the bat. the bat made contact with haneul's back, causing haneul to fall on the ground in a pile of pain.

"ah!" haneul yelped. taehyung hovered over her, gripping onto her hair, bringing her face closer to his.

"rule three: kill any and all victims," taehyung chuckled. haneul gripped onto the knife in her hand, swinging her arm backwards. the knife was injected into taehyung's thigh, causing him to release haneul's hair, letting her crawl from him.

taehyung pulled the knife from his thigh, limping to haneul.

"now, sadly, this is where your story ends, haneul," taehyung chuckled, jamming the knife into haneul's back.

haneul arched her back in pain, feeling the blade wedge itself on the left side of her back.

taehyung removed the knife and stabbed haneul in her side, haneul screaming out in discomfort.

"it's so sad to know you won't even get to learn rule number four, haneul," taehyung chuckled, removing the knife and flipping haneul on her back.

"i guess i could just tell you. rule number four: get rid of the bodies and evidence. then, live happily ever after," taehyung taunted, raising the knife above his head.

"you forgot one thing," jin yelled, causing taehyung to turn around.

jin released four rounds, each bullet piercing taehyung's body, leading to his death.

jin dropped the gun and ran over to haneul who was clinging onto life.

"hanny, are you okay?" jin asked, his left eye swollen so large that it was forced shut.

"i'm bleeding out of two holes in my body, and possibly internal bleeding too, and you're asking if i'm okay?" haneul laughed, her breaths becoming shallow.

"you're going to be okay. we got s confession, and he's gone. we're going to be okay," jin cooed, pulling haneul into his lap, stroking her head.

and as haneul slowly lost consciousness, she couldn't help but think...

was this truly the end?

-
an || sorry for the crappy ending, i didn't know how to end it lol

next chapter is the last chapter of psychopath and then the epilogue.

i will not be doing a sequel. this was meant to be a short story and i feel that the next chapter and epilogue will wrap things up nicely.

thank you sm for taking the time to read this crappy book. i literally just finished hello monster/i remember you and wanted to do some sort of criminal ff so i hope you liked it.

if you read this long authors note than you deserve to meet your bias, get a kiss and a proposal like good lawd.