Quick! Run Away Before Someone Says Something Offensive!

Religion

Religion...

Quick! Run away before someone says something offensive!

Or y'know, stick around for a bit, 'cos we here at Ooorah are here to show you there's nought to fear, certainly if one approaches religion from a science fictional perspective.

Thing is though, whether we as individuals follow any particular belief system or not, the effect that religion has upon all of our lives is undeniable.

We're not here to question you though. This ain't an inquisition. This is Ooorah's Tevun-Krus, mothertroopers! All we're here to do is to entertain and maybe make you think a little bit.

Some of the greatest Sci-Fi works of all time are heavily focused upon religion and/or a belief system similar to that one might expect to find walking hand in hand with.

Battlestar Galactica, The Matrix, Star Wars, Dune, Out of the Silent Planet, Prometheus, Frankenstein, Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?, Avatar, Red Dwarf, Stargate... Seriously, the list goes on and on and on and on...

The point is we're all SFers and as such we're pretty open minded folk.

So strap yourselves in, 'troopers. Please keep your arms and legs inside the carriage at all times until the ride comes to a complete stop, and enjoy these humble profferings from a whole host of Tevun-Krus favourites!