"Look I'm sorry I just walked out on you but taking your anger out on a few thugs won't help." I said and hit the last guy standing. He shot his grapple hook to the roof and grappled away. I stopped him on the roof and he didn't look at me.

"Damian please talk to me." I said and he still didn't look at me, he just kept looking at the ground. I kneeled down and saw that he was crying. I took the mask off and saw his red puffy eyes.

"Oh Damian." I said and hugged him, he didn't push me away or hug me back, he just stood there.

"I'm sorry. I said all those horrible things about you and you didn't even say one thing back." He said and I gave him his mask back.

"I knew that I would hurt you more if I talked back so I kept my mouth shut." I said and he nodded.

"Come on let's just go home." I said and he nodded. Suddenly a helicopter appeared and shot it's light at us.

"Hold, Robin and Finch!" The man inside the helicopter said and we lifted our hands up in surrender. They took us away but didn't take our masks off. We sat down in the police department and they started asking us questions.

"What are you two doing in London?" The officer asked.

"Official Batman business." I said and he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Were you the two who saved Theodora?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Who? Theodora, never heard of her." I said.

"We saved her, we did the dirty work for you now can we go?" Robin said impatient. The man left the office and I turned to Robin.

"I just want to go home." He said and I nodded.

"It's alright." I said and the man entered back inside.

"You are free to go but one more question. Robin why does it look like you cried?" The officer asked.

"Teargas." He said.

"There wasn't any teargas found there." He said.

"Because it is gas you imbecile!" He said and I nudged him. The police officer jumped a little but then calmed down.

"The police department would like to invite you to the tea party at Buckingham Palace in order to thank you for saving Theodora Knight." He said.

"We are already scheduled." Robin said and walked away. I followed him and called our bikes. They arrived and we raced away.

"You didn't need to be so mean to the guy." I said half chuckling.

"He wasn't being nice to me either." He said and I shrugged.

"True." I said and we arrived back at the house. I find it really weird that Lilly never notices us leaving. We entered back into the house and it started pouring outside.

"Just in time." I said as I put my pyjama's on. I went to my bed and pulled my mask off and my hair tie lose, the most amazing feeling in the world. Damian walked in front of me and kept looking at me blankly.

"What?" I said and he just kept staring. He pulled me into a hug and I stood there shocked.

"Ahw Damian I love you too." I said and he started hugging me tighter.

"Uhm Damian can you maybe let go fo me?" I said and he shook his head. I chuckled and hugged him back. He finally let's go of me and went to his bed.

"Just try and get some sleep." I said and kissed his forehead. I laid back and closed my eyes, letting darkness take over. I woke up the next day and saw Damian doing push-ups.