.16|Joshua

Joshua rested on his couch, music blasting through his ear.

His music stopped as he felt his phone vibrate.

"Joshua, have you seen Jihoon?" Joshua held his phone away from his ear as Seokmin's voice blasted from it.

"No, why?" Joshua asked, concern evident in his voice.

"Something happened today, and I'm really worried about him. I closed the shop early and went to his apartment but he's not there. It's been about three hours since he left, " Joshua could hear the urgency in Seokmin's voice as he talked.

"Okay, I'm leaving my apartment now. I'll call you when I find him," Joshua said, ending the call.

He slipped shoes on and grabbed his umbrella but to his surprise, when he opened his door, Woozi was already there.

Woozi was there, soaking wet, and his body shaking. Joshua would have assumed all the water on Woozi's face was from the rain if it weren't for the fact that Woozi was weeping.

"W-what happened?" Joshua asked softly. He didn't hesitate to pull Woozi into his arms despite his cold and wet state.

Joshua guided Woozi to the bathroom and ran a warm shower for him. He put fresh clothes on the toilet as he put the soaking ones in the wash.

Joshua sat on the couch as he texted Seokmin, his right leg bouncing up and down nervously.

He went in the bathroom because Woozi was taking long time. As he opened the door, he found Woozi on the floor, sobbing.

"Jihoon, you have to tell me what's wrong so I can help you," Joshua pulled Woozi up and led him to the couch.

They both sat down and Joshua wrapped his arms wrapped around Woozi. Woozi snaked his arms around Joshua's torso and gripped his shirt, as he cried into his chest.

"Shhhh, it's okay," Joshua whispered as he smoothed down Woozi's hair.

His heart crumbled at the state his best friend was in.