.05|Hoshi

Hoshi had just came back from his afternoon class and he was absolutely freezing. He was soaking wet from the rain, and his umbrella broke.

His home was like an hour from school and the trains had a delay so he opted to go to Woozi's job.
~~~~

Woozi cleaned the counter while he hummed to himself, and looked up when he heard the wind chimes.

When he saw a pale Hoshi walked in, shivering and soaking wet, he dropped his rag and ran over to him,"Soonyoung, what the hell happened? I saw you walk out with an umbrella earlier,"Woozi complained, leading Hoshi to the break room.

He made Hoshi sit infront of a heater, while he got his things.

"Come Soonyoung," He said grabbing Soonyoung's hand as he held his keys and bag in the other. He locked up the shop and put his bag on, before taking his umberella out of it," My house isn't far from here, "Woozi said, as he intertwined his fingers with Hoshi's, trying to keep him close.
~~~~

Woozi sat on his couch waiting for Hoshi to get out of the shower. He had made Hoshi tea to warm him up, and he was hoping Hoshi was okay.

He saw Hoshi get out of the bathroom with the clothes he gave him.

"Your hair is still dripping, you idiot. You're gonna get sick," Woozi scolded as he took the towel from Hoshi and began drying his hair. Hoshi watched as the boy struggled slightly, stretching his arms to reach Hoshi's head.

"It's okay, I can do it," Hoshi said, only to have his hands slapped away.

"You can order pizza if you want,"Woozi said as he got closer to Woozi, to finish up drying his hair.

"O-okay," Hoshi said, avoiding Woozi's gaze. Woozi handed him the towel, and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

Hoshi ordered pizza, thinking about Woozi. He didn't remember Woozi talking this much, but he liked it this way. He liked hearing Woozi's voice.

When Woozi finally came back out of the bathroom, he was disappointed that the usual oversized sweaters Woozi wore was now accompanied with a pair of joggers.

"You never wore pants when you went to sleep," Hoshi said, looking at Woozi's legs.

"B-because. . . things just c-changed," Woozi said flustered, causing Hoshi to smile.

"Jihoon, I'm cold," Hoshi said pouting cutely, opening his arms.

Woozi hesitantly moved closer to Hoshi, and then he was yanked into Hoshi's lap.

He felt Hoshi's arms wrap around him, and his head rested in the crook of his neck,"I wanted to do this for the longest," Hoshi said smiling, his breath tickling Woozi's cheek.