Chapter 7: The Dragon Fire

A/N: I'm so sorry for not updating in like forever. School is a real pain in the arse and I have graduation and exams coming up. I probably won't be updating again until my exams are over, which would be November. This is not edited because I couldn't be bothered.

 Ember burst into the restaurant, her scarlet hair wind blown from using Sifarion to get to the restaurant faster

Ember burst into the restaurant, her scarlet hair wind blown from using Sifarion to get to the restaurant faster. Happy, surprisingly, arrived at the same time as her, his fur ruffled.

Natsu was lying in the middle of the restaurant, a broken plate beside him and chicken strewn along the ground. Natsu appeared to be unconscious. A group of cloaked men surrounded him, hands joined and seeming to be chanting something.

"What's going on?" Happy asked, almost in hysterics.

Ember didn't answer. She changed the form of her spear and screamed, "MEL FORCE!"

A vacuum wave shot out of the end of her spear, hitting the cloaked people and sending them crashing into the opposite wall with a sickening crunch and instantly knocking them out. A few men jumped out of the way before the vacuum could hit them and rushed at Ember, their magic surrounding them. Ember knocked the men out with one hit from her spear and checked to see if the Exceed was OK and was surprised to see the cat fighting some of the cloaked Wizards with a fierce face, using a swordfish as a weapon. The Wizards looked to be surprised that a cat was beating them in a battle and actually looked afraid of Happy.

"Water Slicer!"

Ember dodged out of the way of an incoming attack and sliced at the man with her spear, nicking his arm. The man didn't seem to notice it as he sent another attack at Ember, who dodged that attack as well. Ember narrowed her eyes as she got a better look at the man and instantly knew that he was the master by the amount of power that wafted off of him like a heartbeat.

"I take it you are the master," Ember spat, straightening up from the crouching position she had been in.

"Great observation skills miss," the master praised, a tendril of water circling him. "I'm curious, why do you have the Commandment Spear Two: Mel Force?"

"I have all the Ten Commandment Spears," Ember told the man arrogantly. "And I wonder which one will be the end of you."

Ember's spear transformed again, but this time into two separate spears. One had a red spear head and the other one had a blue one.

"Magic Spear Commandment Five: Blue Crimson!" Ember yelled as she thrust the blue spear forward, ice cascading from it toward the man. Thrusting the red spear forward, fire burst forward, almost hitting the man who had gotten his foot frozen to the ground but had used his boiling water to melt it.

"Your life will end today," Ember growled with bloodlust. She had never craved someone's death by her hand so much until now.

"Killing isn't a part of you faries' morals."