Chapter 5: The Job

Natsu stumbled off the train, face still green with the motion sickness after affects but otherwise he seemed better then he usually did. Happy took notice of this and flew over to Ember.

"How did you do that?" Happy asked the scarlet haired spearwoman.

"Easy," Ember answered as if it were normal. "Get his mind off the motion."

"By shoving his face into your boobies?" Happy asked innocently. Ember shrugged and moved forward, her greaves clinking with her movement. Happy hovered above her, staring down at her armoured arms and legs. He had always wondered if the armour Erza wore was heavy. But he thought that because Erza was strong, she'll be able to deal with it. But seeing Ember wearing the limb armour (Happy had no idea what greaves and gauntlets were) he wondered if armour actually wasn't heavy at all.

"Where are we going?" Natsu mumbled, walking beside Ember with his face shoved in his scarf.

"We're going to see the client," Ember answered before walking ahead off the Dragon Slayer and exceed.

"She's as bossy as Erza," Happy commented, voice low so that Ember wouldn't hear.

"And as scary," Natsu added.

***

"Welcome Fairy Tail Wizards!" the client greeted enthusiastically as he opened the door. He pulled Natsu to him in a hug, causing the Dragon Slayer to yelp in shock. "I've always wanted to meet you Salamander Natsu!" The client let go of Natsu — much to his relief — and turned to Ember. "Miss Titania Erza Scarlet." The client took Ember's armoured hand and kissed it. Or tried to, since Ember kneed him in the groin.

"Don't touch me," she growled, pulling her hand out of his. "And I'm not Erza."

"That's Ember Knightwalker, Erza's twin sister," Happy says from above.

"It's nice to ... meet ... you Miss ... Knightwalker," the client breathed through the agony in his groin.

"Cut the crap, get to the point," Ember said impatiently.

"Right..." the client groaned. "There are a bunch of ... Dark Guild members who are causing a stir ... in the town. I need ... you two —"

"There's three of us!" Happy protested.

"My apologies ... the three of you ..." The client winced. Ember Knightwalker was just as strong as her sister! "I need the three of you to deal with them."

"No problem pops!" Natsu exclaims, flashing his trademark goofy grin. "We'll have them knocked out in no time!"

"Thank ... you ..." the client thanks them before the agony from Ember's kick overtook him. He collapsed to the ground, legs in the air, and a sour look on his face.

"Is he OK?" Happy asked. Natsu winced, feeling sorry for the other man. He himself, being a man, knew what that agony was like.

"He's fine," Ember says, brushing it off. "Let's go."

***

"Wizards are disappearing in this town?" Happy asked, floating above Natsu and Ember. "Are you sure it's safe for us? Seeming that we're Wizards."

"Don't worry buddy, if they try so much as lay a hand on me and you, I'll burn them to ashes," Natsu clarifies, lazily resting his arms behind his head.