"I thought Bogie and Bokkie were working this junction," Sarge said. He heard more banging, then it ceased a moment.

"I took over," replied Jordar. Sarge heard a ripping noise and another set of wires were tossed out onto the floor.

"Where are they?"

"Checking the circulation units."

Nodding, the clone sergeant felt a bit of relief. He scooted some wires aside with his boot and knelt down, peering up into the junction Jordar was working on. It was half disassembled and the trooper had his helmet lights on as he pulled out the air filter. He glanced down and saw Sarge.

"Set that with the couplings, will you, sir." Jordar held out the filter. Taking it, Sarge set it with the metal rings and returned. By then Jordar had begun rewiring some of the junction, twisting the wires together deftly to reroute the power.

"Ari needed some help with a bypass in 4-G," Sarge said.

Jordar nodded. "Couldn't find a separate power source line?"

"No."

"Tell him he doesn't need to. He simply needs to rewire the power input lines, all the red wires, to the green ones. That will allow him to tap into the new power system the Sep's have running under this base."

"You're tapping into the Separatist power grid?" Sarge asked, taking the fusion cutter Jordar handed him. "Won't they notice?"

"Nope. We're not tapping in directly, we're using the exhaust energy. Since all plasma core power systems expel such high amounts of energy levels, they have to go through step down generators and the energy is converted into a lower level.--" Jordar pulled his hand back quickly as one of the wires sparked, but he didn't stop. "--This produces exhaust, which is basically the excess energy from the main line. The generator cannot use it, but if it stays there, it overload the generator. Thankfully The droids were too dumb to realize they could use it, so they just routed it elsewhere."

Sarge handed Jordar the fusion cutter again before the trooper could ask for it.

"So they'll never know we're stealing their energy," Sarge said.

"Exactly, sir."

"Perfect."

Jordar finished wiring together the first set of wires and reached up, flipping a breaker. A few lights down the hall turned on. Jordar peeked out, then flipped the breaker off and continued with his work. Sarge sat back on his heels and watched.

"Anybody from the other groups show up yet?" Jordar asked.

"Not yet."

Jordar nodded. He reached up to start another set as Sarge's comalink beeped. He stood up and accepted the transmission, raising his comm some.

Specters low voice came over the channel. "Sir, base power is high enough to send a transmission, do you want me to contact the Vengeance?"

Sarge replied quickly. "No, wait until the base has full power, I want Jordar to set up a scrambler before we send any transmissions."

"Yes, sir."

The transmission ended and Sarge glanced back to Jordar.

"Estimated time until you're done?"

"Half an hour."

"I'm gonna go check on the twins."

"I hope they're still alive."

Sarge laughed quietly as he turned away, headed further down the dark corridor. There were control stations on all sides, every few junctions of so. To himself, Sarge wondered what this base had been used for. It was so out of the way, and very remote it almost didn't seem to have any purpose at all. As Sarge drew closer to the end of the section he didn't hear anything, which immediately worried him. However, as he drew closer, he soon saw two white armored troopers. One was holding a small kit of tools while the other was inside the air circulation unit itself. Sarge sighed, somehow, he had expected this.