8

It's now the second week that Jimin and Yoongi started dating. Sadly, Yoongi's medicine hasn't been working since he needed a higher dose now.

So lately, the couple has been in Yoongi's room in the dark the whole time.

"We should do something." Jimin spoke up since it was both of their free days.

"Like what? I can't go anywhere." Yoongi sighed.

Jimin shrugged. Then he felt a pair of lips on his own. Jimin couldn't see but he could tell it was Yoongi's.

Their lips moved against each other and Jimin laid down with Yoongi on top of him.

"I'm surprised you're letting me kiss you." Yoongi laughed, "I could be a monster or something since you can't see me."

"I know it's you." Jimin placed a hand on Yoongi's cheek, "I can tell because I love you." That's when Yoongi went in closer and started to passionately kiss him.

He started to trail down kisses and started to suck on Jimin's neck. Jimin moaned a bit, "H-hyung~"

"Call me by a nickname." Yoongi whispered in his ear and then continued to leave love bites on his neck.

"D-daddy." Jimin moaned.

Yoongi smirks even though it couldn't be seen in the dark and started to pretty much make out with the younger. He pushed his tongue into the younger's mouth and let it explore.

~

Now the two were in the dark living room watching a movie, cuddling up each other.

Jungkook cam downstairs holding a flashlight, making sure not to shine it on Yoongi. Instead, he shone it on Jimin whose head was on Yoongi's lap.

"Be careful where you shine that!" Yoongi shouted.

"Sorry hyung. But why is Jimin hyung's lips all swollen and red?" He asked as he walked toward them and sat in on of the living room chairs.

"Uh, a bee stung me. I'm kind of allergic to them." Jimin said.

"Then are those mosquito bites?" Jungkook shined the light on Jimin's neck causing a glare from Yoongi.

"Yes, they are." Jimin told him.

"Has Seokjin never fucked you?" Yoongi asked bluntly.

"Why would Jin hyung curse at his boyfriend?" Jungkook tilted his head.

"That's not what I'm asking.
I'm asking if he ever had sex with you." Yoongi explained.

Jungkook then blushed and shook his head, "You know who I'm repeating my last year of high school, he said to wait until I'm in college."

"Makes sense I guess." Yoongi shrugged.

Jimin just sighed, today had been a unique day for the black haired boy.

---
I won't be updating this until Monday since I have camp this weekend
Please Vote and Comment~