"Don't talk to me." She said. I flared my nostrils and calmed myself in a matter of seconds.

"Fuck you mad for?" I asked.

"I was in the shower thinking and you honestly don't deserve me. Like you really don't have a heart. You treat people like shit. Especially the girls that like you. I'm not about to be one of them girls." She said shaking her head.

"Everyone calling me heartless. Little do you know, that shit breaks me. Real shit. Deep down, anyone I have ever loved has called me heartless and that shit fucking kills me man. I'm not heartless. Just mean. Get outta here Ro. I don't got time." I said pushing her out the room.

I shut the door and sat on the floor. Everyone hates me now. Ray is being an ass. Crys is too but it's more about the overall situation with her. Ro really just hurt me. After I confessed my feelings for her too? Nah fuck that.

I wasn't about to sit here and cry about it though. I was about to go see my son. I got my phone off the charger and went downstairs. Ro was gone already. I took my keys and went outside. But Ray happened to be pulling up. I just stood there, looking at her annoyed.

She walked up and looked confused.

"Why you making that face? I'm not allowed to check on you?"

"You just texted me less than an hour ago." I said rolling my eyes. She looked at her phone and got even more confused.

"Nah nah that wasn't me. I like Jshaun as a name so this must have been one of my friends. I just woke up 20 minutes ago." She explained.

"Get yo fucking friends in check then Ray. Had me pissed the fuck off and I'm already not having a good day." I stated.

"Why not?" She asked looking concerned.

"Because. Too fucking much. If you want, I guess you can come see Jshaun with me." I said. She smiled and nodded. We got in my car and it was awkwardly silent for half the drive until she finally said something.

"Soo I'm in the army now.." she said. It felt like she dropped a bomb.

"A clown army? Not no US Army I know that much."

"I really am in the army now. I guess I'm supposed to be leaving on Monday. That's what I came to talk about. I'm done trying to get you back. You've moved on. I'm in the process. I think we're just better off as friends." She explained.

"I support you then Ray. I'm not yo friend right now but I still support you." I said.

"Wow. Thank you."

"Yeah. Sure."

A few hours later, Ray left the hospital but I was still sitting in the room they put me in with Jshaun. I was obsessed with holding him and cuddling him.

I seen a girl standing outside the room with a guy. She turned and looked at me and kept looking. So I decided to invite her in. She was a stud maybe. With dreads and tattoos. She looked young though.

"Sorry for staring. I've just never seen a stud mother really. Unless you aren't a stud." She said looking from me to Jshaun.

"I am and yeah it's rare. I didn't have him but he still has my DNA." I said smiling. He looked at me with his green hazel eyes and my heart melted.

"He's cute as fuck. I want a baby. But my family doesn't think I should have one. My sister is in labor now actually." She explained.

"How old are you?"

"I'm 18. My name is Dia." She said catching me off guard.

"Wow you're young. And you want a baby?"

"Yeah everyone says I'm young. But I'm in college and I've always want3d to be a mom. I just don't want to have the baby."

"Oh I get it. I'm Jalea. I'm 21 on the other hand." I said.

"I don't want to scare you off but could I maybe get your number? It's okay if you think I'm too young or something." She said. I smiled and nodded. She handed her phone to me and I put my number in it.

"Do you wanna hold him?" I asked.

"Really? Yeah I do." She leaned down to take him from my arms and held him carefully in hers. I stood up and looked confused as hell when Crys walked in.

"What are you doing here?" She asked. I laughed and moved around Dia.

"I'm here to visit my son. Is there a problem?" I asked.

"I guess not. Just thought you were too heartless to show up. I brought breast milk for him. Keep it in your fridge until you bring him home." She said. She was about to leave but I grabbed her arm.

"You are not about to stand here and call me heartless. I loved you with my whole fucking heart and you broke it even more than it already was. Talking bout you love some other nigga. I thought you was gay! I fucking hate you Crys. Deadass. Tryna call me heartless. Because I'm hurt! Your bitch ass hurt me! But it's whatever now." I turned from her noticing that Dia was listening the whole time. I really forgot she was there.

Crys left because she didn't have shit to say to that.

"I'm sorry about that. I'm going through a lot right now." I said.

"It's fine. I understand. I completely forgot about my sister. I should go support her." I half smiled and nodded. I took Jshaun back and she left. I didn't want to leave Jshaun for another night but I guess I had to.