Chapter 11: Rescue? Nah.

Aphmau's POV

      Jump. Dodge. Block. Parry. Through a useless punch. That was the cycle I have been going through for the last two hours, engaged into a seemingly endless battle with the one and one Ender Dragon/ my butt of a father. He is getting stronger while I'm getting weaker. he is starting to really hurt me, and I can't go on for much longer.

       "Jin," I mumble as a claw flies by my face, "Hurry up."

       Jin's POV

     We are sprinting through the village Sly is taking us too. How do I know him? Jess told me all about him. I swear, I think when she gets this far-away look she is thinking about him. (Wink wink) We reach a tall building in the shape of a 'T' and jump up the stairs. Jess is getting more and more hurt by the second.

    "What is a physical dream?" The blond guard asks me between his loud pants.

     Wow he is weak, I thought before replying. "Its when someone with great power takes another into a dreamlike state, usually by force." We reach the top, and I set Jess down and start to gather materials for a awakening potion Dad taught me to use. "In this state you can be harmed and killed, and your injury will transfer to your body."

         I throw the ingredients into a cauldron, wincing as another blood-boiling scream shatters the tension around me. I stir rapidly, pour the substance into a cup, and race over to her now bloody form. I force her to swallow the potion as a large, deep cut forms on the top of her torso.

                                     Right into her heart.

A/N Sorry this took so long, I haven't been motivated to write and my anxiety problem is really messing with me. I'm going to try to pick up my loose schedule again, but please be patient with me. Until next time.