Chapter 1: The Memory

-Aphmau's POV-

"WAKE UP!!" My guard, Laurance screams in my ear.

                  I scream at him, punching him in the face. "WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO RUDE!" I yell, ninja kicking him out of my room. I put on my usual purple crop top with black gloves, jeans, and my jacket. I hear Zoey, my nanny for my two kids, Levin and Malichi, yelling at Laurance for waking her up. Ah, I can feel the love today.

                 I walk downstairs ,smiling at the not so happy elf. "We need a lock." I bring up while getting plates out for breakfast that I won't touch. She nods, already cracking eggs onto a pan. I sit down, my gaze wandering over to the window, showing my a cave. Hey, that reminds me of something...

    -Memory-

            I was seated beside a fire, laughing my head off as usual. I was surrounded by my 4 friends, Jin, Sky, Ross, and Barney. It was dark so the firelight illuminated the cave walls so that they looked like stars twinkling at us. "I miss being outsides with yous Jets." Barney says to me in his deep accent, studying the walls with me. He was talking about me only being able to come and see them at night. I was the lord of a village, mother of two sons. That's all fine and dandy, but there is a catch. They don't know that I'm a monster. Yeah, that's right. A monster.

           I am what people call a hybrid. People dispise hybrids with a passion, and it doesn't help that I'm the daughter of the darkest being out there. No, not the Shadow Lord, but the Ender Dragon. My friends are the sons of dark beings as well, which is why they live in a cave. Sky is the son of Herobrine, Ross is the son of the Shadow Lord, Barney a desendent of a corrupt Champion, and Jin is in the same boat as me. Imagine if word got out that I was a demon? Not a full demon, but still. They would either banish me or kill me. they might even do horrible things to my sons! No, they will never know. They MUST never know.

         I know what you are thinking, Jess, why don't just have them in your village? Well, as hybrids our other form gets a bit excited when it senses others like it and makes it harder to control. It would become inevitable for one of us to slip and show what we are. I'm snapped out of my depressing thoughts by a unknown smell. "Guys..." I warn, but they were all asleep. I get up, hearing footsteps now. I take action by stepping on the gang's fingers until the wake up. They groan at first but soon realize what's going on. They each reach for a weapon while I get my Demonic Scythe. We all look at the same spot for about two seconds, but that's all it took.

          About enough men and women to make a small army burst out of the bushes behind us, screaming like baboons. We turned and started to fight. We were doing fine, only a few lucky hits caught us, until another small army attacked from our only other exposed side. It wet downhill from there. I saw them all fall, none having the strength to transform. I wanted, no, needed to help them, but I couldn't. "I'm sorry." I whispered, then turned into my hybrid form. It didn't scare my attackers, maybe even encouraged them.  I spread my black and purple wings and lifted off. I flew to the outscerts of my village, tears flowing relentlessly, and changed back. They were gone. All of them.

    -End of Memory-

         I was jerked out of my memory by Zoey concered voice. "Aphmau? Why are you crying?" I hurriedly wiped the tears I wasn't aware I was crying away. "Oh nothing." I replied, working to look normal." I just spaced out."

                No one will ever know.

                  A/N Hello again! That was 670 words on the dot! I hope you liked this chapter, and again, please comment any suggestion to how to improve this story. And yes, I know most of this chapter was a memory, but we need this backstory for later. Anyways, until next time!