the face off

Before I start off I like to thank SuperheroObsessed, my new bestie thanks joelle!! Luvs you lots!!!

Kanan pov
How would you react if you had to fight your padawan, your best friend, or your son...
Well, I have no choice but to fight Ezra and his abilities are growing much stronger than I can teach... so I scared to see how strong he is with the dark side.

Ezra pov
The Jedi. The Sith. Not sure who I should join but all I know is that must decide so I will fight the "master Jedi" as they call him, for now to use as a ruse and soon I will destroy the inquisitor and bring Tano to Vader and become him new apprentice not that inquisitor waste.

Later on the incident.
Kanan pov
No!!! It can't be.... Ezra!? No that's not him. It is. His raven blue hair. The custom blaster lightsaber. I can't fight him. The crew saw him and just was shocked.. "No! Ezra? Is that you?!!!" They all asked. I nodded yes and pulled out my lightsaber and so did ahsoka.. but, what made the hairs on my neck stand up was his crimson red lightsaber. And he full on charged attack me and the inquisitor went for ahsoka... I've never been so scared my entire life not even on Order 66. Or when we faced off with Vader..... never been so scared.....ever.