|3| Bella and School |3|

Start from the beginning

"Here's your schedule and ID. If you have any issues, go to your counselor, not me." She snaps.

"Thanks." I say through my teeth.

"What the fuck was her problem?" I complain to Jake.

Jake finally lets out the laugh he'd been holding in, "She really didn't like you."

"What a great way to start my first day of school." I mumble.

"It'll get better. I'm here and I'm basically like a superhero. I'm like sharkboy." He says cheekily, "Let me see your schedule."

I giggle at Jake's childish behavior and hand him my schedule.

"You have half your periods with me, that's not too bad." He smiles, "First period will be fun. My friends Quil and Embry are in it also."

So Jake and I head to first period English. It's an honors class.

"This teacher is super chill. We can basically do whatever we want in this class." Jake says as we enter the classroom.

I follow Jake to the back of the classroom. There's two guys sitting in the back.

"Ellie, this is Quil and Embry. Quit and Embry, this is Ellie Swan." Jake introduces.

"Hey." I nod to them.

"Swan? As in your girlfriend Bella Swan?" Embry teases.

My heart sinks, "Yep, that bitch is my sister."

"C'mon not girlfriend but girl that is a friend." Jake groans.

"Really? Because you didn't specify that when you were talking about her." Quil cuts in.

"Shut up." Jake snaps.

I take a seat next to Quil and pull out my binder.

"So, what made you move here?" Quil asks.

I smirk, "My mom got tired of my bullshit."

Quil grins, "What kind of bullshit?"

"Apparently it's inappropriate to come home drunk from a bonfire." I shrug, "She wasn't even home when I got home. She just heard from my friend's mom."

"So one sister is wild and the other does nothing." Quil laughs, "Are you sure you're related?"

"I wish we weren't." I chuckle.

The period goes by quickly and next thing I know, I'm in chemistry. None of the boys are in this class so I sit by myself awkwardly.

The teacher walks in the classroom and announces that we're doing a lab today and that she'll be putting us with partners.

I get paired with this tall blonde guy sitting next to me.