Chapter 9

After talking with Caspian I walked up and sat next to Edmund. Everyone in the ship was busy working so I sat with Edmund who was cleaning his new sword.

"Thats coming up nicely." I exclaimed sitting next to him.

"Yeah it has." He said looking at his sword. "I see your done being in love land with Caspian." He said smirking at me.

"You saw that?" I said nervously rubbing the back of my neck.

"I think everyone in the ship saw it." He chuckled as I started blushing. "Hey you guys are married and I'm sure you both are happy together." He said and i smiled at him.

"I'm happy with him and he makes me feel safe and confident." I said and he nodded. "Enough about me have you met anyone back in England?" I asked and he shook his head.

"No not with far going on." He said and I nodded.

"But I'm sure you'll find someone." I encouraged and he shrugged.

"Doesn't matter really." He said and I smiled at him.

"Trying to run away are we? We're on a boat you know?" Reepicheep said chasing Eustace around the boat.

"Reep what's going on?" I asked curiously from my seat next to Edmund.

"I saw this one over here stealing an orange from the kitchen." Reepicheep said and I shook my head and laughed as Edmund chuckled.

"That is for stealing." Reepicheep said sticking his sword through his shirk. "That is for lying." He said pulling the orange that Eustace stole out of his shirt than slapping him with it. "And that is for good measure." He said and passed the orange to the Captain. Edmund and I were laughing as Reepicheep was teaching Eustace how to Duel.

Reepicheep tricked Eustace into thinking he fell overboard but then he ended up appearing behind him catching him by surprise. Eustace backed away bumping into one of the baskets making them fall and we heard a scream come from one of the baskets.

"Listen?" Lucy said as we surrounded the basket. Then coming out of the basket was Rhine's daughter Gail. She must of snuck into the ship.

"Gial?" Rhine said approaching his daughter. "Gail what are you doing here?" She stayed quiet. He sighed and hugged her. We were all silent watching the father daughter reunion. Captain Dranin stepped forward with the orange in his hand.

"Looks light we have an extra crew member." He said as we all smiled at him. He offered her the orange but she still stayed back hiding behind her father. I stepped forward taking the orange from the Captain and offering the orange to her with a kind smile. She then slowly stepped out from behind her father and took the orange from my hand.

"Welcome abord." Lucy said appearing behind me.

"Your majesty." She greeted making a small curtsy. I smiled at her.

"You can call us Lucy and Anna." I said pointing at each of us. "Lucy why don't you show Gail where you and her will be sleeping at." I told Lucy who nodded and wrapped her arm around Gail and leading her to their cabin. I turned to look at Eustace walked up to him with a blank expression before taking the knife from him.

"mmHm." I said walking away and placing the knife back in the kitchen.

"Do you have to be so hard on him." Reepicheep said appearing on my shoulder.

"It's not my fault ever since the brats been here all he's done was complain." I said as I left the kitchen and when on the deck of the ship.

"This is his first time in Narnia and he is just having a hard time to adjust." Reep said and I nodded.

"I'll try not to be as harsh." I promised.

"Thats the queen that I love and honer." Reep chirped before hopping of my shoulder. I giggled and shook my head.

"Your majesty your owl has returned with his." Travros the minator said handing my the letter.

"That was fast." I said taking the letter form him not before thanking his and sat down in next to Edmund.

"Dear, Anna: After reading about what happened professor snape will appear after your done reading this letter. He will teach you what you need to know. Dumbledore." I read as Edmund listen. We looked around waiting for someone with a black cloak to appear. I stood up and looked at Edmund who shrugged all of the sudden the sound of a pop came next to me and Snape ended up next to me.

"JEZZUS." I shouted slipping and landing on the ground on my bum.

"What a nice way of greeting someone Mrs. Potter." Snape said in his usual monotone tone.

"Snape." I greeted standing up. "Always a pleasure." I said in a sarcastic tone.

"Indeed. Now Dumbledore tells me you've had an encounter with death eater on your trip." He said and I nodded.

"Yes and I'm sure that they will tell Voltimort so I want to know how to secure my mind so he won't know where I am. I Believe you taught Harry this last year." I said and he nodded.

"Yes I have now lets get started because I am need in the castle very soon." He said on his slow voice making me roll my eyes and walk forward leading him to Caspian and my room. I pulled out a chair and sat on it. He pulled out his wand.

"I want you to control your mind and try to conceal it as I enter." He instructed and I nodded as he recited the spell and I start to try and conceal my memories form Snape. I was struggling but I wasn't letting him see as much memories he would want. He exited my mind as I was breathing heavily looking up at him.

"Impressive you've manage to secure your mind and kick me out on your first try." He said impressed and I gave a small smile. He handed me some water as I started drinking. "Quite the opposite of your brother it took him a while to learn to secure his mind."

"It was hard you still manage to see my memories." I said as I drunk my water.

"But not the ones that show me your loved ones. I didn't see a lot trust me." He said and I nodded.

"Shall we continue?" I asked and he nodded and that was what happened for the next hour.