Chapter 8

Once we went back to the boat I went straight to my room with Caspian following me. After what happened today I just wanted to be alone but I think Caspian wanted answers.

"Anna." Caspian called as he closed the door to my cabin.

"I don't want to talk right now Caspian." I sighed as I sat on the desk.

"Then when do you expect that we talk about what just happened." He said walking in front of the desk looking at me. I looked up at him with a hard gaze.

"Fine. Then let me tell you that what happened out there is proof that I shouldn't be here, I should be at Hogwarts with my brother and my friends. Their probably worried about me and I'm here." I said my voice raising after every word.

"No they would be happy that your safe." Caspian said trying to reason with me.

"Caspian if death eaters are here and they saw me they will tell Voltimort and he will try to find me. Now I need to take matters in my own hands." I said beginning to write a letter to Dumbledore.

"What are you talking about?" He asked me skeptically.

"I'm asking Dumbledore to have professor Snape apparate here to teach me to secure my mind so Voltimort can stay out of it, that way he won't find me, and everyone will be safe." I said finishing writing my letter which explained my encounter with Igor and the duel that I had with him.

"How are you going to send that with your owl that you share with your brother not here?" He asked and I looked at him.

"I'll go outside and find out." I said as I set the letter down and walking to the closet to change. I was wearing the clothe that I would wear at Hogwarts. Plus the cloths that I usually wear in the ship can be a little to hot for me. I walked to my desk and grabbed the letter as Caspian and I walked out. As soon as I walked out I heard a familiar hoot.

"Your Majesties theres a strange white owl flying around the ship." Rhine said and I looked at Caspian who seemed to understand now.

"See?" I said and he nodded as I laughed.

"Hedwig down here!" I called for my owl as she landed on my shoulder. I walked up to one of the baskets and gave her a couple of treats. She hooted excitingly at me and I laughed before giving her my letter.

"Give this to professor Dumbledore and no one else alright and don't come back until he sends a reply." I said and she flew off.

"How is it when she talks to a bird it's normal but when I talk to bird I'm suddenly mad and loony." Eustace complained and I rolled my eyes.

"Caspian do me a faver and tell that boy if he doesn't shut his mouth I will personally turn him into a pig and throw him into the ocean." I said loud enough for him to hear and walk away.

Caspian's P.o.v

I saw as she walked away and look out onto the ocean. I looked at Eustace who just glared at Anna. She told me how much Eustace reminded her of her horrible cousin that bullied her and her brother. I think thats she's always snappy at him. Or maybe she's just upset that she here and not with Harry. I sighed before walking pass Eustace and talked to Dranin who was telling me where we were heading next, but I wasn't listening to him my mind was wondering to Anna and what she was thinking of. She standing not too far from me and was gazing into the ocean her mind elsewhere. I excused myself from the Captain and walked up behind her and wrapping my arms around her and leaning on the ramp of the boat behind her. She was surprised but gave a small smile when she realized it was just me.

"I love you." I whisper in her ear.

"I love you too." she whispered back turning her head towards me and gave me a passionate kiss. This was the first time we were romantic to each other ever since we got on the boat. I've been busy with this mission to find the lords and she's been worried with me along with being worried about her brother.

"I don't want you to be so stressed." I said as we pulled away and placing my chin on her shoulder.

"I'm sorry it's just I feel like I should be there with Harry decide him. " she said looking ahead.

"If you were there and I was here how do you think I would handle with us begin apart. I would be worried about you not knowing that if you were dead or alive and you'd probably be doing the same."I said and she thought about it for a moment before she nodded.

"Yeah your probably right." She said lightly. I pushed her hair off her shoulders and kissed her neck.

"Caspian not here." She said giggling. I smirked pulling away from her neck before kissing cheek.

"How did I end up being so luck to have you as my wife." I asked turning her around with my hands on her hips.

"I don't know? I think your going to have to jog my memory." She tease making me pretend that I was thinking.

"I do remember you wearing a skirt the exact same length as the one your wearing now." I said and she laughed wrapping her arms around my neck.

"We came such a long way haven't we?" She said looking up at me with her big green eyes.

"We have and I think we need to celebrate our wedding anniversary." I said smirking at her before pulling her into a kiss.

"Lucy is sleeping in our cabin today remember?" She said reminding me making me laugh.

"Well the Captain has so kindly offered lucy his room for the night while he sleeps with the rest of the crew so I think that means we have our room all to ourselves for tonight." I said putting out foreheads together.

"That is if we don't find land in our next stop." I added.

"How short are we in food?" She asked.

"We have enough but I don't think it will last with how long to looks this trip will take." I said and she sighed as I pulled her close. "Don't worry though ok?" I assured her kissing her forehead.

"Why don't you go back and talk to the Captain about out next stop I need to go talk to Edmund." she said pulling away from me before pecking me on the lips and walking away with me gazing at her as I walked to the captain and we went back to out conversation.