Chapter 1

After Caspian and I got married we run Narnia together and from the amount of work I had what with being queen I had to talk to Dumbledore and tell him I was thinking of being home school, which he agreed to. So now i just go to school for when i have my final exams. The trio always come and tells me what's going on. Like on my honeymoon which was in the castle they barged in and told me I needed to come quick which really frightened Caspian and by the time I told him what happened he wanted to punch Harry in the face the next time he saw him. That was a funny time and Hermione told me that she yelled at Harry for interrupting our honeymoon. The last time I saw Harry was at Sirius our godfather's funeral and it was a hard time for both of us. We couldn't believe what happened the only parental figure we had was gone but I had to move on and what with Voltimort being back I had to stay strong. Dumbledore ordered he to stay safe until further notice which was perfect since Caspian wanted to explore the lone island on the ship so i was going with him.

"C'mon Anna how many things do you need?" Caspian whined as i packed some of my cloths.

"Caspian you never know what we night need." I told him putting the last pair of clothing in the back as the maids came and took it to the ship.

"Did you take your wand?" He asked and i nodded

"I like what you're wearing by the way." He smirked wrapping his arm around me making me giggle.

"C'mon you everyone's waiting." I said taking his had and leading him to the ship.

"Good morning your majesty." The captain Drain greeted us bowing to us.

"Hello Captain." We said as Caspian helped get on the ship and got on the ship after me.

"Is everything ready?" Caspian asked Drain.

"Yes your majesty and I had the maids place your things in your cabin all ready for your stay." The captain assured us and we walked around the ship.

"Anna I'm going to go over some things with the Captain I'll meet you in the cabin." Caspian said as him and the captain walked off in to a room. I sighed and walked into the cabin, which was nice and cozy. I sat on the bed and looked around.

"What's going to happen after this Journey? It's bad enough I had to skip my 6th year studying though i don't think it will make a difference. I hope Voltimort doesn't find me i can't fight him on my own." I said to myself and sighed. I pulled out my wand.

"Expecto Patronum." I said loud and clear and my patrons, who were a Lion, came out. "Go to Harry tell him where i am and not to worry. Tell him that i love him and I'll talk to him soon." I said and he ran towards the window.

"Are you alright Anna?" Caspian said entering the room and i nodded keeping a tight smile. "Are you scared about the war?" he asked.

"No way. I am not scared of Voltimort. I'm scared of the people fighting with me. Caspian you should have seen that night at the department of ministry a lot has happened and to hope it all off Sirius died that night. The only person that reminded me of my parents was gone and I miss him. He taught me so much in such little time. I had so much to say to him and I still do. He died people thinking of him as a killer." I chocked out and he sighed before pulling me in a hug.

"I hope you know that once this war starts Narnian's are fighting along side of you." He said and i nodded. Dumbledore made alliances with us after the Narnian war against the telmerines. The council agreed because i was there queen.

"I know and that makes me worried. Voltimort may be evil and heartless but he's still powerful and a lot of people were killed by him." I told Caspian. "He can find a persons weakness." I said looking at Caspian than stroking his cheeks. "And if anything happened to you I don't know what I'll do." I said and he pulled me in to a hug and we stayed like that.

"I may not be a wizard but i will do anything to keep you safe Anna." Caspian whispered kissing me forehead. We then pulled away and walked to the deck.

"Captain we found something overboard." A sailor said and we all looked at the water to see three figures swimming for their laughs.

"Caspian I those who I think they are?" I asked smiling up at him.

"Men lets get them on board." Caspian ordered.

"Aye Aye your Majesty." Everyone obeyed as Caspian jumped into the water.

"Get some towels." I demanded.

"Yes your majesty."

"And we're pulling them up."

And there standing with Caspian was Lucy Pensive

They're back.