Chapter 5

I went to the front of the deck where I saw Lucy talking to Reepicheep. I looked at the sea and saw Mermaids swimming. I waved at them and they waved back. The mermaids in the ocean are way nicer than the ones in Hogwarts at the black lake.

"What do you think we'll find in the Lone islands?" Lucy asked Reep.

"I hope to find Aslan country." He said.

"You wish to go there?" She asked.

"Hopefully if there is such a place." he said calmly.

"You know Alan's country would be lucky to have you." I said making myself be heard.

"Certainly your Majesty." He smiles at me. "Now if you'll excuse me I need to see what the minator are doing." He said leaving. I looked at Lucy and she smiled at me.

"I'm sorry to hear about your godfather Anna." she said and I smiled at her "You look like you were really close to him." She said and I stood next to her.

"I only found him when I was 13." I said she looked at me. "Before you and your siblings showed up there was new of a Mass Murder that escaped from Azkaban which is like a wizard prison. His name was Sirius Black, Harry and I was told that he was after us and to kill us. I was terrified that year but at the same time I felt like the teacher, Dumbledore, the Weasley's I felt like they were hiding something. They know about something that they didn't tell us about. Then you guys showed up and I was busy with war. After everything I went back to school. While I was gone something happened like Sirius entered a guarded castle and more." I explained to Lucy and she was listening carefully. "Then Harry and I sneaked out. Well Harry sneaked out of the castle and helped me escape the castle during my honeymoon may I add. We wen to a place called hogs mead where we found one of our professors and the minister of magic. We manage to hear what they were saying and that when we found out that Sirius Black was our godfather and he was Best friends with my dad and he was claimed to betray them that night." I explained to Lucy who had a look of shock.

"Claimed?" She asked.

"Yes, Lucy Sirius was framed that night by someone named Peter Pettigrew. He was also one of my dads friends and he gave out information to Voltimort about my parents." I Said. "When Harry and I found Sirius he explained all of that before we help him escape and went to hiding." I said and Lucy placed a hand on my shoulder.

"He head to people thinking he was a murder." She said and I nodded.

"Harry and I were devastated he was the only family we had left. After his name was cleared we were going to live with him. Well Harry was since I'm married." I said and Lucy chuckled.

"Did he meet Caspian?" She asked and I nodded.

"When I joined the order I bought Caspian with me to headquarters which was Sirius's childhood home. When Sirius saw him he said that Caspian looked like a younger version of himself." I explained and she smiled.

"He's looking after you now Anna. All the dead are." She said and I laughed. "How did he die?" She asked and I looked at her.

"He was killed by a death eater called Bellatrix's Lastrang. She's sort of a phyco. She was also his cousin." I said and Lucy was in shock.

"She just killed him?" She asked and I nodded.

"I told you she's crazy." I told her and she shook her head.

"It's alright Anna. Your brother is will be ok with everything and Caspian needs you here." She said and I nodded as we walked towards the deck where Caspian and Edmund were having a sword duel. I rolled my eyes as the two kings were fighting playfully and the sailors were cheering him until both Caspian and Edmund held their sword across each other's chest. They basically tied. They placed their swords then hugged each other.

"You have gotten stronger my friends." Caspian complimented.

"As have you." Edmund said as I handed both of them towels and someone gave them water.

"Oh thank you." Caspian said as he came over to me and Edmund sat by Lucy.

"You fought good." I said to Caspian and he smiled before wrapping his arms around my shoulder.

"You alright?" He asked in my hear before kissing my forehead.

"Yeah." I whispered to him as I placed me head of his shoulder and my hand on his chest.

"You know if he sail off of the head we'll be at the end of the world." Caspian said and I laughed.

"Or to Aslans country." I mentioned and he laughed before he looked at Eustace who just woke up from his panic attack.

"Shh." Caspian said in my ear. He probably wants to hear this.

"Are you feeling better?" Lucy asked him.

"Yes no thanks to you." He said rudely.

"I see your all stills talking nonsense." He said sitting next to his cousin and Reep.

"Fine from the nap I see found your jelly legs?" Reep asked

"Never lost them. Just having trouble adjusting the current events. Mother did say I have a odd reaction span dew to my intelligence." He said that caused Edmund to chock on his water.

"I don't think He's acute to anything." Reep said and I giggled in Caspian's chest he laughed looking down at me.

"I'll have you know once I get out of here I have you reported to the British council and I'll have you arrested for kidnapping." He ranted and I rolled my eyes. Caspian and I walked towards him as he was ranting and he bumped into Caspian's shoulder making him shut up and look at Caspian and I.

"Kidnapping is it. Funny I though we saved your live." Caspian said in a playful manner and I smirked at the boy.

"You held me against my will." He argued and Caspian looked at me and I gave a fake confused eye.

"Did we?" I asked playfully to Caspian.

"I had no idea saving a drowning boy from the ocean instead of letting whatever creature down there eat him alive was holding him against his will." He said and I giggled.

"Oh shut up. You call this a rescue plan especially with those underground headquarters it's like a zoo down there." He continued to rant and rant which reminded me of Dudley whenever he didn't get desert.

"He's quite the complainer isn't he?" Reepicheep asked.

"He's just warming up." Edmund sighed rolling his eyes.

"Land-ho." Captain Darien yelled as we looked at the island that was found.