Chapter 12

"Alright Danielle I have the gender and the father. Are you ready?" The nurse said is a serious tone.

We all looked at her and shook our heads.

"The gender is.. A girl!!" The nurse yelled.

I gasped. "Yay!!!" Me and tiffany both yelled. Axl and duff smiled.

"The father is mr.mckagen." The nurse said and rolled her eyes. I looked at duff and smiled. I turned to axl, "axl I'm sorry" I said. I got up to give him a hug. He didn't say anything. He just hugged me and kissed my cheek. "I-I need some air. I'll meet y'all at te house" axl said and left the room. I looked down and sighed. "He'll be okay" tiff came up to me and said. "Let's go" I said. "Thank you mam" I said sarcastcally to the nurse and rolled my eyes then left.

We left the hospital and got in the car. "So. I'm going to plan you a baby shower" tiffany smiled. "Ok but don't make it to soon I want axl to be ok before this all happens" I said. She nodded.

We arrived at the house and went inside. "WHAT'S THE GENDER AND WHOSE THE FATHER?!" Steven sounded overly excited.

"It's a girl" I smiled. "NAME HER STEVIE" Steven yelled. "Steven chill out" I laughed. "So who is the father?" Izzy added. "Duff" I said. We all stood there quietly. "I'm so excited for the baby shower" Steven said smiling. "Steven. Chill." I kept laughing. We all laughed. I think tiffany made Steven more feminine. "Have y'all seen axl?" I asked. "Nope he hasn't stopped by here.

Just then we heard the front door open. It was axl. "Axl!" I yelled and ran up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Yeah um I'm going to go upstairs and um.. Change" he said. "Ok" I said and sat on the couch. I turned on the TV and we all sat ok the couch except for izzy who went upstairs.

"Hey,um axl is gone" I heard izzy yell from the top of the stairs. I felt the corner of my eyes stinging.

I ran upstairs into his room. "Danielle you can't run! Come sit back down and it's not good for you to worry about things it stresses the baby out" I heard tiffany say.

I walked into axl's room, the window was open and his clothes were gone.

I walked downstairs and sat on the couch. I couldn't hold my tears in any longer. I starting balling right there in front of everybody.

It was around 8 pm.

"So when does y'all's tour start again?" I asked sniffling my nose. "About two months." Slash said.

"I'm going to bed now" I said and sat up and went upstairs. "Do you want anything to eat?" Izzy asked. "Nah I'll get a midnight snack later" I walked up the steps and went into mine and axls room. I sat on the bed and turned on the TV. I laid in the bed for about an hour or two before I heard the door open. Tears still flowing down my eyes onto the pillow. I looked at the door and saw a tall figure standing at the door. "I'm sorry" I heard him say. It was axl. "Sorry for leaving me at the hospital and coming back then leaving again? Axl I'm getting tired of this shit. You leave and come back and leave again. Are you coming back or are you going to leave again?" I said sitting up on the bed. I reached over an turned the lamp on.

Axl's POV

I looked at Danielle's face. Her red puffy eyes, I could tell she has been crying for a long time. I walked over to Danielle and put my arms around her. "I'm staying" I said. I could tell she was crying more. I started to sing.

"Don't you cry tonight

I still love you baby

Don't you cry tonight

There's a heaven above you baby

And don't you cry tonight"

"Is that a song you're writing?" She asked.

"No but it's something I'm about to write." I smiled. 

"Let's go to sleep" she said and laid down. I laid next to her and wrapped my arms around her and started rubbing my hand on her stomach. "I love you" I said. "I love you too" she said then we drifted off to sleep.

----------

A/N

Hey you guys! I hope y'all like this lol sorry this chapter was a little rushed but I ment it to be that way so don't comment saying that I was rushing bc I know I'm rushing so don't tell me that lol welllll vote and comment ☻ thank you to the people who do that! ♡