Chapter 3

Tiffany and I got into my car to go to the mall. I turned on rock 103 without even consulting Tiff about what to listen to. I turned it up full blast and rolled the windows down an put on my sunglasses.

We arrived at the mall. We were walking to hot topic to look at the band shirts they had.

"Soooo Dani I see you have a crush" Tiffany nudged my shoulder, wiggling her eyebrows.

I blushed and bite my lip.

"He likes you too." She said smiling.

"Kay whatever" I said back.

Ha! Axl liking me?! Wow. I mean I kinda like him.. but there's no way he likes me, he doesn't even flirt with me!

Tiff faked a cough "He likes you!"

I shake my head. We went in a few more stores then headed to the food court.

"So what store do you want to go to next?" Tiff asked me.

"Uhh I kinda want to go home, what do you want to do?" I asked.

"Same" she sighed as we picked up our trash an threw it away. We left the mall and arrived home.

"Hey who's car is that?" Tiffany asked, nodding to a black Mustang in Axl's driveway.

"I don't know maybe Axl's friend?" I suggested, shrugging.

We went into the house and went upstairs. I walked in and there were paper airplanes all over my room. I picked up a note.

"You shouldn't leave your window open babe -Axl" it read.

"Ha. Ok I'll get back at him. You'll see." I looked across to his house and saw him and this guy with black hair.

"Hey Axl," I said.

"Did you like your surprise?" he smirked. I rolled my eyes in response.

"So who's your friend?" I asked.

"Why? Lookin for a boyfriend?" he smirked again.

"No I already have a guy in mind.." I smiled, "I was just wondering because I've never seen him here"

"I'm Izzy" the guy said and smiled.

"Hello Izzy!" I smiled.

"Hi Izzy," Tiff smiled and winked, "I'm Tiffany." Ever the flirt.

"Hello Tiffany!" he smiled.

"So what are y'all doing?" I asked.

"We're thinking if moving to L.A" Axl said.

"Oh my gosh! It's my biggest dream to go there!" I said excitedly.

"Alright calm down, babe you can come visit some time" he laughed.

I smirked and said, "I'm not your babe."

Izzy laughed.

"Oh my gosh!!" I screamed.

"What!" everybody screamed.

"There's an Aerosmith concert here next week!! We need to go!!" I yelled.

Tiffany laughed, "Ok get tickets." I ran to my computer, I got floor seats.

"I just ordered them!!" I said smiling hugely.

"You know you have a really pretty smile," I heard axl say.

"Umm thanks" I said awkwardly, smiling and blushing.

"Where are the seats?" Tiff asked, trying not to laugh at my red face.

"FRONT ROW ON THE FLOOR" I screamed. We both fangirled and screamed. We heard Axl and Izzy laugh. Later on we were talking and forgot about Izzy and Axl.