Chapter 15

"NO FUCK YOU AXL" I yelled, "Just wait a minute! Let me explain!" He yelled back. "No! You lied, you cheated, you know what you did wrong. I'm taking Cherry. I will allow you to visit every weekend if you let me leave now." I calmly but sternly said. He looked down at the floor. I looked around the house, there were broken glasses and plates everywhere. I'm glad cherry was at Tiffany's. I found out that Axl did really cheat on me. "You know, i sacrificed my body for you, I carried your child, I suffered through the pain and tears I shed for you. I did everything. And this is how you repay me? I'm leaving. Don't call me. I'll come back when I'm ready. See you in court." I sassed him then left.

"Dani? Are you ok?" Tiffany asked me. I guess my eyes were watering. "Um, I'm fine. We're redoing the carpet in the house. Can me and cherry stay for a while?" "Sure! You can stay in the guest bedroom. Oh and steven has been working late, so he'll be in around 11 incase you're asleep." "Thanks" I gave a shy smile.

"Hey axl. Can I come over? I need to talk." I asked over the phone. "Um, yeah"

I knocked the door. "Hey" he opened the door. The house was a mess, he looked a wreck. "I decided not to go to court, let's just make this simple." He nodded. "Do you want to see her?" I asked. "Yes, please." "You can come to Tiffany's house tomorrow at 2." He shook his head.

"Daddy!!!!" Sherry ran to axl. "Hey beautiful!!!" They spent the day running around outside and desrroying the kitchen. I slightly smiled.

Months passed, axl coming over every weekend. I finally told Tiffany the truth.

Maybe me and axl will get back together. I dont know what to anymore.

_____________________

Hey guys. I hope this is ok! :)