Prologue

The Last said to be known Pureblood was Helia Perlouz. The great witch who messed up the life of the first Princess Zenia, the Princess of all people.

Pero nasa bagong henerasyon na tayo, wala na ang Great Witch, wala na ang prinsesa, let us forget about them.

The current issue is, for how many years, the Witch and Wizardry land has been keeping a big secret, a big secret that made everything work in an improper way.

Xiera Lian Blimerdge longs for happiness, happiness that she didn't had with her first and second life, now as she continues to struggle, she will found herself discovering the wolrd where she really belongs, the world where she can own her happiness, find her happiness and feel the happiness that she had ever longed for.

But as she enter this new journey, she will start with a misery, will she give up? Or continue to struggle to still find her happiness? Will she continue to fight and discover little by little that she isn't the way she is now?

She will meet this person who will make everything work for her from the very start.

Will she learn to love him while struggling? Or will she love while struggling? What would be the strongest? The love or the misery?

Can love surpass everything? Or can misery, destroys everything?

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Disclaimer.

Work of Fiction.

This is a work of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system, without written permission from the author.

ⓒ All rights reserved.