Neighbors

Lauren's POV

Lucy and I are currently on pool it's super hot. Yeah let's face it Miami is a really hot place.

"Laur, do you know what's the name of that hot stuff?" Lucy asked while pointing to the girl who is playing basketball.

I look where she is pointing and I saw Y/N my asshole neighbor. Why asshole? because we can't get along. When they first moved here I offered a help to carry their box and guess what she did? she just ignored me and when my mom told me to invite them for a family dinner I knocked on their door and she just slammed it. That's why she's an asshole to me.

"LAUREN ARE YOU FUCKING STILL HERE?!" Lucy shouted.

"Oh shit sorry" I apologized

"So, you know her?" she asked again

"She's Y/N"

"Okay! thanks" she said then get's up from the water

"Where are you going?" I asked following her

"Duuuh, I'm going to introduce myself to that hot sexy stuff, you know." she said while adjusting her bra to get a view on her boobs. 

"You better not!" I warned her and she looked back at me.

"Why? Do you have a thing on her too?" she asked

"Eww no wtf! She's an asshole Lucy okay? She'll just ignore your presence." I explained to her

"Maybe to you she is. but i'm Lucy Vives, no one can resist me." She cockily said and went to Y/N's.

I rolled my eyes and followed her. Once we reached Y/N's I can see her toned abs and her dripping sweat it makes her so se-- Okay stop Lauren she's an asshole remember. 

"Hey there sexy" Lucy shouted to Y/N

Y/N stopped playing basketball and looked at us. I rolled my eyes on her. Lucy walked closer on Y/N and introduce herself.

"I'm Lucy and you're Y/N right?" She said in a flirty way.

'Lucy I told you she'll just ignore you' I said  to myself.

Y/N looked at her more like checked her out. She smiled and nodded. Wait did she just? What the heck she's not like that to me!

"Yeah, Nice to meet you Lucy." she offered her hand to Lucy for a handshake "and you too Jauregui" she looked at me and I gave her a fake smile.

They talked for a while and I just stand there looking at them thinking why is that asshole suddenly like that. Is she only an asshole to me? Why did I do wrong?

"So i'll text you later is that okay?" Lucy asked Y/N and she nodded. Lucy went to me and wave at Y/N.

"See, no one can resist me." she said while smiling like an idiot.

"Yeah, whatever." I said and she grabbed my phone

"Wait! what are you doing?" I asked her and she typed a number.

"Saving Y/N's number on your phone." she said in 'duh' tone.

"I don't need that, remember she's an asshole?" I explained to her.

She just rolled her eyes on me "Lauren it's for the best" she smirked.

"What the fuck did you do Lucy Vives!" I asked

"I message Y/N and told her that you got her number." she said and before I can say something she ran away.

Oh my gosh, she's so ugggh! Let's see where will it go now...