"Yeah," he answers me. "it almost feels like he's trying to hide something from me but I don't know what."

-

The cool wall of the shower touches my ass as the door to my bathroom opens and closes. At first, I think there's an intruder but then I remember how that hot tattooed sex addict practically lives with me.

I peek around the curtain and I swear my mouth starts watering from Jamie pulling his shirt off. Thank god he doesn't notice me staring. The next thing I see is him pulling his jeans off along with his briefs. He lied when he said he doesn't stare at his dick when he takes his clothes off. He so does. I mean he's doing exactly that right now. "The mirror isn't that fogged up yet."

I pull my head away from the curtain, my chest raising and lowering quickly. "What do you mean?"

"I know you were staring at me," he tells me. "I'll gladly join you because I know how much you want a better view of what I'm about to put inside of you."

I bite my lip, every part of my body wanting him to fuck me so hard. My hand trails down my stomach, inching toward my hips. The curtain opens as my index finger rubs my clit in a circular motion and my breathing deepens. Two of my fingers threaten to slip into my pussy but before they can, Jamie grabs my wrist and moves my hand so my fingers wrap around his half hard dick. I look up into Jamie's eyes and the smug grin on his face gets even smugger. The urge to suck him off is unbearable. My hand moves up and down on him and he moans quietly in my ear. His shaft hardens under my touch and I smirk at how easy it is to get him hard.

Jamie grabs my bare hips and his huge hands push me up against the wet tiles on the wall of the shower. I whimper, my hand still wrapped around his dick and he lifts it up so it grasps his wet back. He presses his body to mine and I whine, his length hitting my stomach. Our foreheads touch and Jamie's breathing gets heavier and his lips open slightly, exhaling warm air which reaches my boobs causing them to goosebump.

He grabs himself and threatens to enter me but he speaks before he does anything. "You're flexible, right?"

I nod, confused about why he's asking me this.

"Good," he says. "leg up."

I swallow hard as Jamie lifts my right leg up. He flicks his tongue against my bottom lip and I keep my lips closed and I probably shouldn't be teasing him right now because the next thing I know, he pounds into me and I gasp. His lips immediately attach to mine and his tongue presses against mine. I moan loudly as water drips off of his hair on to my pussy and in between my clit. One of my hands moves down to my clit and I start to move my fingers in circles on it as Jamie continues to thrust in and out of me. "Oh my god, faster."

"Shh, baby," he whispers in my ear and goes slower, throwing me off the edge. As I'm just about to cum, he pulls out and I whine.

"I was so close," I moan.

"And I don't have a condom so I hope you don't have a problem with tasting new things," Jamie lets my leg down and moves his face to my chest and sucks on my boobs.

"What do you mean...?" I trail off, knowing exactly what he means. He continues to suck on my chest and then lifts his head back up, grinning down at the hickey he just gave me.

"Some girls can't stand the taste of it," he smirks. "I hope you can."

"I don't even know how it tastes," I whimper.